What is up with uk pickup artists preying on xaliimos

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Wtf are you reading on the internet nigga.
upload_2020-2-1_14-26-44.png

Why are our women sooooo cheap?

I remember a couple years ago he tweeted about having the same girl naked on his bedroom and couple days later he was banned :russ:...bruh the dude take pleasure in mocking the women of minorities...:drakelaugh:Thank allah this xaliimo didnt allow him to break her virginity:salute:

Guys like this post this shit so gullible ass niggas can buy their books :O27GWRK:How guys are still falling for this shit in 2020 is beyond me.

He actually has old youtube videos where he is picking up somali women and calling them somali pirates...the women are laughing along :noneck:

Guys like this post this shit so gullible ass niggas can buy their books :O27GWRK:How guys are still falling for this shit in 2020 is beyond me.
they already know that but we know they love finding reasons to abuse somali women. just forget them

You gotta respect his husstle though. These guys are eating up his made up stories and offcourse filling his pockets up

He actually has old youtube videos where he is picking up somali women and calling them somali pirates...the women are laughing along :noneck:

That proves nothing though. Majority of women, including myself, laugh when we're uncomfortable and strange guys approach us it doesn't mean he "picked them up" don't be fooled.

they exchanged numbers though :silanyolaugh:
i have given a fake number to guys before because i was afraid of confrontation. i have given my real number before because i couldn't think of a fake one in time but i just blocked it after. you guys just love assuming every somali girl is a hoe because you guys are sick.

i have given a fake number to guys before because i was afraid of confrontation. i have given my real number before because i couldn't think of a fake one in time but i just blocked it after. you guys just love assuming every somali girl is a hoe because you guys are sick.

where did I say somali women were hoes :mahubowtf: i was trying to make it known that xaliimos are being targted by these men :noneck:

they exchanged numbers though :silanyolaugh:

Who's to say they couldn't have given a fake number? If you're ever unfortunate enough to come across these men in public you'd know the way they operate is that they don't take no for an answer and they will continue to pester you for ages. Some will straight up say "I'm not leaving till I get your number" you feel like a hostage.

Trending