WHAT IS UP with MiddleEastern men & their need to kill their wives even if they were born in the West, even if they have successful careers?

tenor.gif

Somali men beat their wives, rape and kill too.
ok I won’t be obbessed with u
safe

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I remember arguing with someone on here who kept repeating Arab men treat their wives better than Somali men. Now they know why I had been disagreeing

Sol

?
These are the people who would bury their daughters alive, killing them is nothing to them :manny:

cheating is definitely morally wrong, but that can't be used as a justification for taking someone else's life
it’s a sad tradition but I don’t think it will be separated from them Because they have been practicing it for centuries lakeen inshallah Allah gives them hidaaya

Viscount

I got real connections
Arabs and Indian Muslims literally slaughter family members if they don't stay in line, these guys are massive control freaks.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This took place back in 2008.
Egytian father honor killed his daughters after they rebelled against them and got themselves boyfriends. Interesting enough the man had the kids with a cadaan Texan lady. Go figure.
One day he pretended that he forgive them and told them let’s go to the park for a walk. The girls went with him in his taxi. He took them to a secluded place and drilled a hole in their brain with multiple gunshots. He was a fugitive for over a decade till a maintenance man snitched on him in some corner of Texas.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
I watched the doc it was pretty standard it wasn't really a standout case in the end it was his daughter that was a witness against him he was a man with anger issues it wasn't about culture which I assumed.

Trending

Latest posts