WHAT IS UP with MiddleEastern men & their need to kill their wives even if they were born in the West, even if they have successful careers?

Depends

In Norway once an Cadaan peeped through his neighbours backyard only to see hi somali neighbour hacking his wife to pieces.

All this is caused by depression or insecurities
That’s terrible
There are some abusive Somali men no doubt about that but I feel like the madows once they get angry have no mercy.. And a woman is not as strong as a man whether she's Somali or not.
You chose to be abused. She needs to make her boundaries clear, if he’s in anyway disrespectful or threatening she should know this is her time to go. Mental strength is the only strength you need.

That’s terrible

You chose to be abused. She needs to make her boundaries clear, if he’s in anyway disrespectful or threatening she should know this is her time to go. Mental strength is the only strength you need.
what does hacking mean?

That’s terrible

Some women think they can change the man or they're so much in love and they accept or forgive his abusive behavior..

Yea but that doesn’t count
thats murder
or yes crazy
its not as common as honor killings or a Arab hitting his wife
it’s a single incident and it shouldn’t be inked to Somalis
But a series of incidents leads to that single incident. It doesn’t happen in a vaccum. Unless jinni aa ku kaca last night and he was no longer himself

You’d be surprised lol behind the fake naag nool persona Somali women are very submissive which can lead to crazy situations.
I know a lot of them it’s all smoke and mirrors, when you get down to it, they won’t do anything.
#fakenaagnool

In amsterdam i live in a building my nextdoor neigbor is a morrocan family. Wallahi if i tell you guys every friday night when he came home after work he would beat her up and you would hear her cry. I remember my abo called the police and they showed up she would lie and protect her husband. it was crazy me as a kid i could not understand why she is protecting him. Meanwhile the week after the police came he beated her again

In amsterdam i live in a building my nextdoor neigbor is a morrocan family. Wallahi if i tell you guys every friday night when he came after work he would beat her up and you would hear her cry. I remember my abo called the police and they showed up she would lie and protect her husband. it was crazy me as a kid i could not understand why she is protecting him. Meanwhile the week after the police came he beated her again
when I lived in the uae I use to live on the 16th floor and the flat above us always 24/7 have small kids getting beat up and crying and every day at night when I go to bed I hear the door close very hard and like 2-3 women or girls get beat up so bad I would hear they’re shouts and cries i was a little boy like 7 or 6 yo
I wanted to comfort myself and I was like they’re probably shouting because they are watching a scary movie
but when I tell u they were getting beat up
they were getting beat
Abusive Arab men scare me
i never told anybody
but one day I complained to the sec man down stairs that they are making a lot of noise
he said he will take to their father
and since that day I never heard a single noise from that flat ever again

when I lived in the uae I use to live on the 16th floor and the flat above us always 24/7 have small kids getting beat up and crying and the and I hear the door close very hard and like 2-3 women or girls get beat up so bad I would hear they’re shouts and cries it was always night i was a little boy like 7 or 6 yo
I wanted to comfort myself and I was like they’re probably shouting because they are watching a scary movie
but when I tell u they were getting beat up
they were getting beat
Abusive Arab men scare me

Wallahi its crazy. how could you come home every friday and decide to beat up a women that cares about you. I remember my hoyo told the morrocan women to leave him but she was scared she tought he would kill her. But eventualy her family helped her and he was send to prison and she is divorced and happy. And still good friends with my parents

Wallahi its crazy. how could you come home every friday and decide to beat up a women that cares about you. I remember my hoyo told the morrocan women to leave him but she was scared she tought he would kill her. But eventualy her family helped her and he was send to prison and she is divorced and happy. And still good friends with my parents
at least u knew who she was
these people were so mysterious I never so them once for the whole of the 14 years I lived there
lakeen alxamdulilah she is enjoying a better life now

Trending