What is u watchin on Netflix?

Korean Drama called Memories of the Alhambra

1606235715475.png

"Primarily set in Spain (and in South Korea in latter episodes), the series centers on a company CEO and a hostel owner who get entangled in a series of mysterious incidents surrounding a new and intricate augmented reality game inspired by the stories of the Alhambra Palace.[6] It aired on cable network tvN from December 1, 2018 to January 20, 2019,[7][8][9][10] and is also available via online streaming in Netflix.[11]

The drama is one of the highest rated Korean dramas in cable television history, and was praised for its creative plot and its unexpected twists.[12] Its title also alludes to Francisco Tárrega's eponymous classical guitar piece Recuerdos de la Alhambra, which is also a part of the series' soundtrack."

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Korean Drama called Memories of the Alhambra

View attachment 154937

"Primarily set in Spain (and in South Korea in latter episodes), the series centers on a company CEO and a hostel owner who get entangled in a series of mysterious incidents surrounding a new and intricate augmented reality game inspired by the stories of the Alhambra Palace.[6] It aired on cable network tvN from December 1, 2018 to January 20, 2019,[7][8][9][10] and is also available via online streaming in Netflix.[11]

The drama is one of the highest rated Korean dramas in cable television history, and was praised for its creative plot and its unexpected twists.[12] Its title also alludes to Francisco Tárrega's eponymous classical guitar piece Recuerdos de la Alhambra, which is also a part of the series' soundtrack."
Korean "Start-up"
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
View attachment 154943
these 2 are good for buisness.
1- modeling/acting industry in korea
2- business/ entrepreneur
The Netflix original series takes place in a fictional zone called Sandbox, which is the Korean equivalent to Silicon Valley. Similar to the U.S. hot spot, it’s where many promising entrepreneurs come in the hopes of launching a successful start-up company.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Why? You thought you were the only one who likes good foreign movies? Hollywood is not as good as it used to be at making movies. Other cultures have better story telling in many ways. Last good movies made by hollywood I watched were the notebook, the illusionist and mad max fury road. You were in middle school then most likely.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
yea i know, i love it
so last night I stayed up watching Kdrama called Start-Up. its so fucking good it’s in Netflix. Anyways, I thought it was going to be boring at first but it kept getting better and better. Each episode is an hour long. So much better than American shows with 10 min episodes. i cried like 10 times watching it. AND I WAS ONLY ON EP ONE!

My pillow was soaked in tears. these Asians really know how to capture your heart in an elegant dramtic way.

be like the Koreans!

Trending