What is truly Scandinavian?

c25b84e70ec65ac14e940c194f48de8c.png

Funny meme, ngl.:hemad:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Soon as I saw that pink hair. I knew this video was going to be about diversity. I feel sorry for Scandinavia being ruined by libtards.
:gucciwhat:

We Wuz Vikingz now? At 1:30 :dead::dead1:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Bwhahahahahaha I’m living for this video !!
source.gif

Imma book all my flights with SAS from now on true legends wlh @one @Mercury @Nostalgia
I died when the black guy said “our Viking ancestors”:mjlol:
The comment section is killing me

Apollo

VIP
It is extremely easy to make a Somali version of this woke SJW advertisement.

Macawiis? It's Malaysian.
Camel herding? That's Arabian.
Sambusi? It's Indian.

No such thing as Somali culture folks. /sarcasm.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
It is extremely easy to make a Somali version of this woke SJW advertisement.

Macawiis? It's Malaysian.
Camel herding? That's Arabian.
Sambusi? It's Indian.

No such thing as Somali culture folks. /sarcasm.
How is camel herding Arabian? How did we live before then, don’t make me start questioning my life. We invented the geel, geelka is a cursed fella just like us. And guntiino belongs to us.
upload_2020-2-12_14-10-25.png

psyche

To each their own
Ngl this is one of the benefits of being in a non-european country.

When ever the white nationalist starts complaining about immigrants here in Australia you can always remind them that they are descendants of inmates kicked from their Homeland

You can't really do the same in Europe tho.

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
@Whimsical fanatic
I always envied U.S immigrants because they could use that comeback if someone ever told them to go back home. Cadaans here are tough on the internet but are never verbal irl, they are miskeen. :gnzbryw:

psyche

To each their own
@Whimsical fanatic
I always envied U.S immigrants because they could use that comeback if someone ever told them to go back home. Cadaans here are tough on the internet but are never verbal irl, they are miskeen. :gnzbryw:

At lot of white nationalist are anti-social incels who claim that 'their' white woman are being taken from them by immigrants.

If they said half the shit they say online they would be sent straight to the hospital.

Trending