What is this fruit called Bocor in English?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@Gucci mane I can comfort your cantaloupe with my eggplant if you'd like. :ahh:
upload_2019-4-16_23-27-43.gif

Guys

Ignore the qashiin ratings because people who use qashiin to a certain number a day or continuously with an individual and issue them a certain numbers of qashiin will automatically lose their ratings privileges. Don’t blame admin or moderators, this is how the system is set up. If you don’t like someone’s comment throw in your 2 cents or avoid commenting on it. Be smart with it. There’s a guy who is obsessed with me and has left one more qashiin to rate me and the system will disconnect his privileges automatically.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Guys

Ignore the qashiin ratings because people who use qashiin to a certain number a day or continuously with an individual and issue them a certain numbers of qashiin will automatically lose their ratings privileges. Don’t blame admin or moderators, this is how the system is set up. If you don’t like someone’s comment throw in your 2 cents or avoid commenting on it. Be smart with it. There’s a guy who is obsessed with me and has left one more qashiin to rate me and the system will disconnect his privileges automatically.
What is the limit per day? Is there a life time limit? I have noticed on some threads I can't rate things qashiin...

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Gucci mane seems like you're going through that time of the month. Use soft tampons and consume lots of chocolates and you'll be fine.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
i litterally drink this smoothie everyday sometimes twice. i just had it about an hour ago. it helps with sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts