What is this Deen Squad Xoolonimo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bisinka,:faysalwtf:

Is the Nacaasnimo going this far?

They are wearing Huuluuf Huuluuf pants with braids and tattoos with verses from the Quran.

They have 313k Neefs subscribed this.

:siilaanyolaugh: Islamic Leftism is on the rise.

Zeus

STYLIN
"fell in love with an arab girl I got so attached, but her father don't accept me only cuz I am blaaaaack"

bg4sjt.jpg

"fell in love with an arab girl I got so attached, but her father don't accept me only cuz I am blaaaaack"

bg4sjt.jpg

We have deep issues with muslims at the moment and Jahilnimo is spreading far and wide.

800Million muslims are illiterate around the globe.

The Chinese aren't even muslim and they are trying to ban hiphop and these neefs are heading in the wrong direction with this type of Jaahil content.

:farmajoyaab: The face the Imam makes when he looks into the parking lot @ 1:21

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
Bisinka,:faysalwtf:

Is the Nacaasnimo going this far?

They are wearing Huuluuf Huuluuf pants with braids and tattoos with verses from the Quran.

They have 313k Neefs subscribed this.

:siilaanyolaugh: Islamic Leftism is on the rise.

They write stupid raps with same beats of music videos but they change the words.

Absolute xoolo

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
We have deep issues with muslims at the moment and Jahilnimo is spreading far and wide.

800Million muslims are illiterate around the globe.

The Chinese aren't even muslim and they are trying to ban hiphop and these neefs are heading in the wrong direction with this type of Jaahil content.

:farmajoyaab: The face the Imam makes when he looks into the parking lot @ 1:21

my teacher told me Muslims only make 17.5 percent of global economy out of the 34 muslim countries. Yet Germany that was spilt for 50 years makes up 19%. It because of people like them

my teacher told me Muslims only make 17.5 percent of global economy out of the 34 muslim countries. Yet Germany that was spilt for 50 years makes up 19%. It because of people like them

Somalia needs to look to inspiration from the Islamic Golden Age.'

Someone muslims turned their brains off at once.

they had a tattooed man in that video, had Allah mentioned on trap beats and praising hood martyrdom, Ileen the Lebanese guys taking queues from Awoowe Guuci :gucciwhat:

DRACO

VIP
I whole heartedly support Deen squad ,
Many Muslims are in urgent need of liberalisation . Nothing beats a bit of Hip-hop .

They make some decent bangers too:z1banet::z1banet:

Guul Deen squad:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.