What is there to do in somalia?

I was looking through some of my old photos of my travels to morcco and turkey. One of the things I enjoyed the most was exploring the suuq and finding all sorts or weird things. It made me wonder about my time in somalia and how there wasn't much to do for fun. Except eat out and play soccer and drink shaax at cafes . I didn't explore much of hargeisa or even visit mogadishu. But does anybody think you could find all sorts of weird and intresting things in their suuqs like I did in morcco or turkey?

NidarNidar

Punisher
I was looking through some of my old photos of my travels to morcco and turkey. One of the things I enjoyed the most was exploring the suuq and finding all sorts or weird things. It made me wonder about my time in somalia and how there wasn't much to do for fun. Except eat out and play soccer and drink shaax at cafes . I didn't explore much of hargeisa or even visit mogadishu. But does anybody think you could find all sorts of weird and intresting things in their suuqs like I did in morcco or turkey?
I explored the countryside, visited my dad's family home/farmland, milked camels, picked mangoes and various other fruits, hiked deep into the countryside(I had a gun), slept outdoors, and watched the stars.

mrlog

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Somalia is unbelivably hot
You feel so tired and burnt
When i went i could not feel motivation to go anywhere

Latest posts