What is the Somali government’s end goal?

The government relies on foreign aid to keep everything running. The economic situation of the countries that contribute the most like the US and the Uk is not looking to good these days. I feel like at some point, especially after covid, foreign governments are going to stop being as generous and start focusing on their own people. So what is the Somali government’s end goal? How are Somalis living in Somalia going to live in the next 10 years? Is the government always going to rely on foreign aid?

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
they just want to enjoy their aid money allow them, if somalis wanted good goverment and not get bullied by al shabab 24/7 they would've rioted i just think they want to live these way, where there free khad,qabil state and u can do anything nobody will stop u i think this heaven for some somalis

Last edited:

Psychologist

Changemaker
Government officials don't care about the people and just want to enjoy the aid they get. While the people are too low iq to think outside of the box and still think qabil will do something for them, the rulers are using qabil as way to win the voices of this low iq beings.

Qabil is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.-Lucius Annaeus Seneca

They gotta get rid of Al Shabaab if they want to become self reliant. AS prob collects more taxes than the FGS atm. Pretty tough to create jobs and improve infrastructure on only taxes from one city out of the whole country (Xamar) and measly AID from foreigners.

It looks to me that only the diaspora is concerned with the situation in Somalia, the people living in the country seem to enjoy their daily life.
If they really wanted unite and build the nation they would have done it.
They have seen worse and the current situation is okay for them so why bother building the country.

Psychologist

Changemaker
Yes, the Roman leader Lucius Annaeus Seneca knew about FKD and qabyalaad in ancient Rome.

Gaalo and twisting narratives...

:2n2:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait? I mean I changed only the part where he said religion to qabil. Isn’t the statement still a fact? rulers do use qabil as way to win the people. How is this Gallo thing? IK he said religion, I just thought that it also fit the qabil part too

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Wait? I mean I changed only the part where he said religion to qabil. Isn’t the statement still a fact? rulers do use qabil as way to win the people. How is this Gallo thing? IK he said religion, I just thought that it also fit the qabil part too

Seneca never said the religion quote.....

That was the joke.

:gucciwhat:

Too many conservatives in the nation. They don't invent, explore or take any sort of risk note worthy. The politicians are a bunch of old men with no sense of future for the nation. I'm surprised that we lack organizing skills.

Their end goal is well known this the Mogadishu police
20210801_012111.jpg

Wants to make us submissive khaniisiin.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
The government relies on foreign aid to keep everything running. The economic situation of the countries that contribute the most like the US and the Uk is not looking to good these days. I feel like at some point, especially after covid, foreign governments are going to stop being as generous and start focusing on their own people. So what is the Somali government’s end goal? How are Somalis living in Somalia going to live in the next 10 years? Is the government always going to rely on foreign aid?
The gouverment loves their aid money. These niggas live good. Buy houses in foreign countries. Send their kids to nice schools overseas and when they are done with their political career they will move to another country with all the money they stole While the poor average somali person will starve. :mjdontkno:

Trending

Latest posts