What is the Solution to Mass Shootings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
You are atheist? If so, why?
Because it isn’t the truth.

If someone’s fucked enough to kill random people, why would Islam stop them? If anything, there are people who go to the third world explicitly to kill random ppl because they’re convinced Islam tells them to.

Because it isn’t the truth.

If someone’s fucked enough to kill random people, why would Islam stop them? If anything, there are people who go to the third world explicitly to kill random ppl because they’re convinced Islam tells them to.

You believe Islam isn't the truth or you believe atheism isn't the truth?

If you have corrupted mind nothing can stop you from doing evil things not even religion I mean look at the people claim Islam with us but bomb the shit out of innocent people that is worse than mass shootings.

True, Islam followed correctly makes for a peaceful society. But guns need to be banned from civilian use or monitored more strictly like places such as Japan or Switzerland. I don’t think people having easy access to very powerful weapons is ever a good thing.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
One thing I always found interesting was how Somalia doesn't get random mass shootings. The only mass killings that happen are by militants but you never hear about a high school student who snapped wiping out his whole class even though he probably has 3 AK-47s in his house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts