What is the scariest thing you’ve seen on Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
I’m on a mission to be terrified.

So far I laughed through the Babadook and I thought the little boy was incredibly cute.

I’m going to need something scarier...

Muji

VIP
If you pay for netflix or any other streaming service you are a sucker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It’s literally the same price as one cup of coffee.

For that price I get to watch almost anything I want without having to download a virus or be bombarded with adverts

Also, thanks to machine learning, it knows me very well and can recommend the sort of things I like.

I’ve watched the witch it wasn’t scary

Last edited:
It’s literally the same price as one cup of coffee.

For that price I get to watch almost anything I want without having to download a virus or be bombarded with adverts

Also, thanks to machine learning, it knows me very well and can recommend the sort of things I like.

I’ve watched the witch it wasn’t scary
And whom, may I ask, buys a ten buck coffee
:draketf:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I’m on a mission to be terrified.

So far I laughed through the Babadook and I thought the little boy was incredibly cute.

I’m going to need something scarier...
Silent hill. Only mentioned because the game scared the shit out of me when I was younger.its on Netflix.

Also I haven't been truly afraid of a scary Movie in years

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
So far I laughed through the Babadook

Jump scares aren't enough for me anymore, I suggest horror movies with a dark and disturbing story

The witch 2015 (if you understand what happened in this movie , hit me up coz i have not idea)
It follows
Split
(thriller)
4th kind
As above , so below
(not gonna lie this is all jump scares and shaky cam but the story interested me)
Silent hill (fck up x10)
The grudge (japanese) the second one was hella scary
Ring 1998 (japanese)

Jump scares aren't enough for me anymore, I suggest horror movies with a dark and disturbing story

The witch 2015 (if you understand what happened in this movie , hit me up coz i have not idea)
It follows
Split
(thriller)
4th kind
As above , so below
(not gonna lie this is all jump scares and shaky cam but the story interested me)
Silent hill (fck up x10)
The grudge (japanese) the second one was hella scary
Ring 1998 (japanese)
The only scary part in it follows is when that tall skinny thing comes through the door.
What did you not understand about the witch?

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
The only scary part in it follows is when that tall skinny thing comes through the door.
What did you not understand about the witch?

scenes just kind of came after each with no explanation and super creepy. I get it was about a witches in the forest but there was soo much silence and what everyone was saying was kinda unclear?

lol I guess I wasn't really focusing :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending