What is the point of being a member of the LGBTQ while being a Muslim? It makes no sense

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Both sides clearly oppose each other. I don't understand how people that are members of the lgbtq community can even think of being Muslim.

True. If you’re gay and proud then you can’t be Muslim by default. This applies to any major sin, people who brag about and take pride in slaying shordies for example have apostatized

Depends on how you define, 'being a member of the LGBTQ community'.

Having homosexual feelings/urges does not essentially take you out of the fold of islam, it's only when you act upon those urges.

just to re-state my point being a member of the LGBTQ community means having homosexual feelings then yes, you can be muslim and have those urges as long as you don't act upon them.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER

Having homosexual feelings/urges does not essentially take you out of the fold of islam, it's only when you act upon those urges.

just to re-state my point being a member of the LGBTQ community means having homosexual feelings then yes, you can be muslim and have those urges as long as you don't act upon them.
I'm talking about people who are openly gay or trans, not about people who don't act on their feelings

Having buttsecks doesn’t make you kufr it just makes you a grave sinner. If you’re proud of it then it’s over though

K-M-O

Somali.
The left (especially LGBTQ groups) are waking up on how Islam don’t adapt to their liberal standards. for that they’ve pretty much started to decline for their support for them.

Since Muslims are to known to be the most conservatives groups and a minority is pretty much set them a lot of obstacles.

:jcoleno::kanyeshrug:

Last edited:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
The left (especially LGBTQ groups) are waking up on how Islam don’t adapt to their liberal standards. for that they’ve pretty much started to decline for their support for them.

Since Muslims are to known to be the most conservatives groups and a minority is pretty much set them a lot of obstacle.

:jcoleno::kanyeshrug:
I still remember when Western University(Canadian Uni) posted this
1675527325503.png
1675527337895.png

K-M-O

Somali.
I still remember when Western University(Canadian Uni) posted this
View attachment 252241View attachment 252242

I’ve realised: the only Abrahamic religion that pretty much fall for this are the Christians.

Which kinda makes sense since Christianity was more popular back in the Roman and medieval Periods in Europe.

but since the West founded or popularised liberalism along with counter culture this effected the conservative social norm of the Christian communities.

You won’t see the Jews act this way along with Muslims. They take their faith and beliefs more seriously.

Hamzza

VIP

Even engaging in homosexual activities, will not take you out of the fold of Islam.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
It is why I gave up my khanisnimo, my love for Allah trumps any short-lived romance I can have, besides in LGTBQ community hookup culture is alot worse than with straight people. You can’t find a life partner in that community so I choose Allah, took me a while to learn but alx i got there at the end.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
SAYS YOU! I'm still mad about you lying
rainbow brite no GIF
I actually don't hate the LGBTQ community. I'm not apart of it, but I wish them the best of luck in their respective journeys.

My main issue is with white lgbtqia members co opting and taking over minority movements(BLM for example) and pushing their movement onto others to gain traction. I also dislike what they're doing towards children and encouraging early transitions.

Psychologist

Changemaker
Both sides clearly oppose each other. I don't understand how people that are members of the lgbtq community can even think of being Muslim.
It's difficult to deny the existence of a god in which you have grown up believing, which is why you hear people say things like "the lut narrative was for other groups and not the lgbtq+." simply a means of coping

They are trying to normalize it in the Muslim community, which will take them a very long time to do, but it seems like they have gained the support of some liberal Muslims and others in the process.

induction

Nothing is true; everything is permitted
True. If you’re gay and proud then you can’t be Muslim by default. This applies to any major sin, people who brag about and take pride in slaying shordies for example have apostatized
they are fasiqs (transgressors i think) but i don't think they are not non-muslim. be very careful about using that word

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
It's difficult to deny the existence of a god in which you have grown up believing, which is why you hear people say things like "the lut narrative was for other groups and not the lgbtq+." simply a means of coping

They are trying to normalize it in the Muslim community, which will take them a very long time to do, but it seems like they have gained the support of some liberal Muslims and others in the process.
It just makes no sense why a person that is apart of the lgbtqia community would choose Islam to follow because Islam is strongly anti lgbtq. Why not choose a different religion that's progressive instead?

Hamzza

VIP
they are fasiqs (transgressors i think) but i don't think they are not non-muslim. be very careful about using that word
Fasiq is a person who commits big sins knowing it's forbidden but was overcome by his desires, as for the one who is proud of doing homosexual activities he made Istihal(considering something that's strongly prohibited to be Halal or ok). That is Kufr.

induction

Nothing is true; everything is permitted
Fasiq is a person who commits big sins knowing it's forbidden but was overcome by his desires, as for the one who is proud of doing homosexual activities he made Istihal(considering something that's strongly prohibited to be Halal or ok). That is Kufr.
oh, ok. but i'd still be careful with using that word. it's a super dangerous mentality imo.