What is the plan to defeat Al Shabab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
What is the Somali government doing? They know the terrorist are about to strike three times more than average in Ramadan. My understanding is that Al Shabab are probably about 5000-10000 militants and still killing and bombing like everyday. If I was Farmaajo I would go after those who are funding them and does Farmaajo even get secret intelligence? Smh I think the people are losing hope
:bell:

SumMo

very lowkey
Let them live there.

According to @government, salafism has taken over the entire country. Arabic is now our official language, which means Al-shabab with their «Aqbababa shallalala» language and ideology actually belong in Arabomalia. We are the ones who don’t. Somalis who practice somali dhaqan and speak af somali are now considered to be outcasts..
:mjcry:

We should just move to Mars at this point and establish a country called Somalia with somali dhaqan and somali as the only official language. I’m sure Saudi-Arabia will try and f*ck this up too. fml

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
Let them live there.

According to @government, salafism has taken over the entire country. Arabic is now our official language, which means Al-shabab with their «Aqbababa shallalala» language and ideology actually belong in Arabomalia. We are the ones who don’t. Somalis who practice somali dhaqan and speak af somali are now considered to be outcasts..

We should just move to Mars at this point, and establish a country called Somalia with somali dhaqan and somali as the only official language.
Smh no self pride! so Somalis hate Ethiopians because they think Somalis are going to get amharanized but let this Filthy Arabs in. Why is Arabic even a official language nobody understand that crap! Wow these old men (elders) who have so much power its outstanding!
:birdman:

Let them live there.

We should just move to Mars at this point and establish a country called Somalia with somali dhaqan and somali as the only official language. I’m sure Saudi-Arabia will try and f*ck this up too. fml

is that you in your profile pic? stop using skin lightening products it aint good.

You're right.

I've heard a story of this Darod woman in Toronto, who was collecting money for a "very sick man" in her tribe, but she actually was using that money to fund Al-Shabab.
:farmajoyaab:

World

VIP
You're right.

I've heard a story of this Darod woman in Toronto, who was collecting money for a "very sick man" in her tribe, but she actually was using that money to fund Al-Shabab.
:farmajoyaab:
What Darod clan was she? :ulyin:

We all know that it's a hawiye/rahanweyn/dir organization.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
What is the Somali government doing? They know the terrorist are about to strike three times more than average in Ramadan. My understanding is that Al Shabab are probably about 5000-10000 militants and still killing and bombing like everyday. If I was Farmaajo I would go after those who are funding them and does Farmaajo even get secret intelligence? Smh I think the people are losing hope
:bell:

you're delusional if you think Alshabab is the sole obstacle of the Somali government. AL shabab Is very tiny problem compared to other big players

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
Alshabab is defeated in many regions and will soon be wiped of Somalia, inshallah

Lancer

השבח לאל
C8uIFv-XUAAgbWA.jpg

Farmajo cosplaying should get the job done. Every time he goes out to give a speech wearing his eBay bought army fatigues, Al-shabab apparently gets weaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending