What is the most unbearable language you absolutely can not stand?

Which one is it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is English even an option on this?
picard.png
:camby:

Soon Western Europe will be no mans land as well. Whites are becoming a minority.

Why do you care? White people live on all 7 seven continents and take over the economy everywhere they go with out being harassed by us third world folk and yet they scream white genocide when we go theirs. They killed off entire nations and they breed like rabbits to populate 3 continents when they originate from only one. They'll never face the fate of North American 'Indians' or aboriginal Australians.

Apollo

VIP
Why do you care? White people live on all 7 seven continents and take over the economy everywhere they go with out being harassed by us third world folk and yet they scream white genocide when we go theirs. They killed off entire nations and they breed like rabbits to populate 3 continents when they originate from only one. They'll never face the fate of North American 'Indians' or aboriginal Australians.

Europe is their homeland. Their power base is Western Europe. If they lose that to the brown man it would be the ultimate karma for colonialism and imperialism.

Europe is their homeland. Their power base is Western Europe. If they lose that to the brown man it would be the ultimate karma for colonialism and imperialism.

America is actually their power base. It's the biggest economy in the world and totally dominated by people of European descent. Even if they so become outnumbered in Europe, blacks and browns will still be driving buses and taxis while they run the economy.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I really dislike the sound of Mandarin.
Less the language and more the way their voice goes up and down and left and right and all over the place when they speak.
Talk normally :gucciwhat:

Apollo

VIP
America is actually their power base. It's the biggest economy in the world and totally dominated by people of European descent. Even if they so become outnumbered in Europe, blacks and browns will still be driving buses and taxis while they run the economy.

Democracy.

They can't elect a second Hitler or even a Trump anymore.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Af Habeshi, mostly because when they open their mouths a foul odor that can suffocate babies is released.

They really need to lay off the raw meat and brush their teeth in Aids Ababa

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
portuguese should be an option, the women sound like trannies when speaking it :susp:

I've literally banned, my other half from speaking that hideous language in the house. She's free to speak creolo: i love that language.

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
French, definitely French. It's on par with Portuguese, as my worst hated languages. I just, wanna punch the throat of any man speaking French. Oddly enough though, I love it when a woman is speaking it. It sounds cute on women.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts