What is the most unbearable language you absolutely can not stand?

Which one is it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Any of the Scandinavian language. My god it sounds so awful whenever I hear them speak . Esp the Danish..sounds like they got a dick in there mouth while talking :susp:

Any of the Scandinavian language. My god it sounds so awful whenever I hear them speak . Esp the Danish..sounds like they got a dick in there mouth while talking :susp:

How would you know what a dick in the mouth sounds like? :hmm::mjohreally:

Jeg tro, at du har homoseksuelle tilbøjeligheder, og og jeg synes du skulle tage springet og være dit autentisk selv. :mjpls:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
How would you know what a dick in the mouth sounds like? :hmm::mjohreally:

Jeg tro, at du har homoseksuelle tilbøjeligheder, og og jeg synes du skulle tage springet og være dit autentisk selv. :mjpls:
Stop talking af jinni. I know you said homosexual you freak:susp:

It was just a figure of speech :lolbron:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Du nød til at lade være med at nedgøre dig selv og komme frem i lyset. Det vil føre til bedre velfærd for dig og din evt kæreste.
just-stop-gif.gif

I also hate French. I am trying to unlearn it. Fuc**** cowards. We had to rescue their fucking ass in the world war. Ungreatful pieces of shit. If I was prime minister, I would make Quebec come to heel and force them to speak English as their official language. Hopefully one day it will happen.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I also hate French. I am trying to unlearn it. Fuc**** cowards. We had to rescue their fucking ass in the world war. Ungreatful pieces of shit. If I was prime minister, I would make Quebec come to heel and force them to speak English as their official language. Hopefully one day it will happen.

"We", eh? I didn't know you were cadaan.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
Wallahi french needs to die:susp:

Fat quebec fags ugh especially the ones in gatineau they pretty much live in Ottawa yet speak french like stubborn fuckers

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Dutch Dutch Dutch Dutch Dutch Dutch Dutch Dutch Dutch Dutch

It sounds like vomit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending