What is the most messed up thing you have seen online?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Anyone who has done reddit 50/50 has no doubt seen some messed up stuff too. I remember doing a bunch of them lol

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Anyone who has done reddit 50/50 has no doubt seen some messed up stuff too. I remember doing a bunch of them lol

They keep posting shit in 1080p quality and even 4k. Like who the f*ck wants to see this shit in that quality? I will make the resolution into 240p on purpose I don't want to f*ck myself for life

Sol

?
Another victim of the famous video LMFAOOOO. Look at my description up top it's that video
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bro come here

:friendhug:

TW Don't read this if you are soft
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and yea it was exactly this, how someone does this to another human and not feel anything is something I cant grasp. South America is truly a shithole makes Africa look like a paradise

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
and yea it was exactly this, how someone does this to another human and not feel anything is something I cant grasp. South America is truly a shithole makes Africa look like a paradise

It's not all that bad some places are just worse than other. As long as you have money you'll live a regular life even better than some peeps in " Western World".

Trending