What is the most messed up thing you have seen online?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Lol, have you guys heard about the comedian who made a joke about Kobe's death and now his career is almost over. He deleted his tweet, comedy central dropped his ass and his ass shows on Netflix got cancele and niggas wanna beat his ass. He ain't welcomed in LA either.How many L's were those?:drakelaugh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Lol, have you guys heard about the comedian who made a joke about Kobe's death and now his career is almost over. He deleted his tweet, comedy central dropped his ass and his ass shows on Netflix got cancele and niggas wanna beat his ass. He ain't welcomed in LA either.How many L's were those?:drakelaugh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The nigga who made a video outside the stadium? He was a comedian? There was nothing funny about the video he dropped it out after he died he deserves it

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Yup same dude i just googled it he made a video outiside a stadium mocking kobes death. i didn't know he was a comedian
Damn, I almost misunderstood your post... I thought the one who made the joke died... cause it looked like that was possible since most people who loved Kobe wanted to beat his ass. :mjkkk:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Damn, I almost misunderstood your post... I thought the one who made the joke died... cause it looked like that was possible since most people who loved Kobe wanted to beat his ass. :mjkkk:

My english sucks when I'm sleep deprived sorry XD

Trending