What is the most important skill to have?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Being articulate. I stutter too much and I mumble a lot. I'm getting braces to curb the mumbling as for stuttering i'll try speaking slowly

Pace yourself when you speak don't feel the need to rush yourself when trying to get your point across and enunciate your words. Also, consider working with a speech pathologist. Worst case scenario a mild stutter can add to your charm. What we consider a weakness can also be an inverted strength.

Pace yourself when you speak don't feel the need to rush yourself when trying to get your point across and enunciate your words. Also, consider working with a speech pathologist. Worst case scenario a mild stutter can add to your charm. What we consider a weakness can also be an inverted strength.
are they an expensive hire?

lalayariis

Bad cop
Being articulate. I stutter too much and I mumble a lot. I'm getting braces to curb the mumbling as for stuttering i'll try speaking slowly
I agree, but be wary of braces I had them and the first few weeks my saliva production increased 10 fold.
Be careful to those you talk to and how fast you speak or they might end up like this.
36012E76-053C-4326-B64D-B9CB064248F1.gif

the ability to use your brain, be curious and creative. there are so many illiterate people who are way better than I am now.

Basic cooking skills. There are times when your fridge is almost empty, however if you can whip different ingredients together and can make a nutritious meal that’s a skill that will forever benefit you.

Also, agree with earlier post about being articulate. You get so much more respect when you can communicate effectively and string proper sentences together in the workplace especially.