what is the most annoying thing a kid has done in your presence?

are kids annoying?

• they're rats

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • they're cuteee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
why are kids doing robberies at age 5??

my lil sis stole 6 pieces of gum from my other sister BLATANTLY and had the nerve to deny it when she literally put the gum she stole next to her pillow :what:
not only that, she was caught chewing that same gum with her mouth wide open

when i was in minnesota, one of my small cousins was sneaking the cake pops my mom made for my sister (reward system tingz)
like who gave you permission, you little rat :mahubowtf:

when kids cry, they put candhuuf and diif everywhere and then try to put some on you too like, do i look like a tissue??

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
when i was young, my brother (who was only one younger than me) beat the crap out of me every day :mjcry:

I go to there house to babysit and when it is bed time they refuse to sleep and all 5 jump me. I'm puffing out and give up .They could literally kill me . Never thought children were so strong.

This little kid was bored so my parents let him use my ps4 while I was away and this little shit spent 50 dollars on v-bucks just to buy some stupid shit to use for 2 hrs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This kid that was a family friend was bored so my parents let him use my ps4 while I was away and this little shit spent 50 dollars on v-bucks just to buy some stupid shit to use for 2 hrs
some of my distant cousins came over once and we were playing on the ps3
one of the little rats broke the controller :jcoleno:
he didn't even feel guilty after either

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
When they go through my bag and use my lipstick and makeup then smuge it all over their faces and the wall and come to me acting all innocent :yloezpe: :yloezpe: :yloezpe: :yloezpe: :yloezpe: :yloezpe:

I go to there house to babysit and when it is bed time they refuse to sleep and all 5 jump me. I'm puffing out and give up .They could literally kill me . Never thought children were so strong.
at least the kids come near you
idk why but they usually are scared of me (maybe my mom was right and i do have a resting face)
the only kids that hang out with me are the quiet ones :mjlol:
at least, i don't have to deal with qeylo 24/7

Trending

Latest posts