What is the ISLAMIC ruling of taking a car loan?

riba = interest = usury = haram.

"Muslim (1598) narrated that Jaabir said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) cursed the one who consumes riba and the one who pays it, the one who writes it down and the two who witness it, and he said: they are all the same."

My dear ayeeyo basra, just buy a used car with cash and you will be saved from this haram.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well it is too late now, i just got a used good car on loan pymt. but my first bill is not due until 10/22 so maybe i can pay it off then, would i have taken any riba hit by then?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Well it is too late now, i just got a used good car on loan pymt. but my first bill is not due until 10/22 so maybe i can pay it off then, would i have taken any riba hit by then?
You took a loan to get a used car? What have you done with your tax return? 8 kids =24k return.

As long as you say astaghfirullah it's ok

Every time you get in the car say astaghfirullah. When you get out of the car say astaghfirullah.

Say la ilaaha ilallah every second you're driving just in case you get into a tragic car accident.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
As long as you say astaghfirullah it's ok

Every time you get in the car say astaghfirullah. When you get out of the car say astaghfirullah.

Say la ilaaha ilallah every second you're driving just in case you get into a tragic car accident.

loool u r an atheist, so your advice is futile looooooooool

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You took a loan to get a used car? What have you done with your tax return? 8 kids =24k return.

huuno bills bills bill bills, this is a good car lol

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I just realized it now when watching Mufi menk ismail i think i am still good tho, i will pay it off. I have the money but i just wanted to improve my credit score

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m sure you’re good to go, eedo, just as long as the loan you took out had no interest in it.

i did the calculation, if i continue to pay monthly, the total price will change with a surplus of 1500.00 going to the bank, but if i pay it early, i will only pay the amount agreed upon. So the bank depends on me paying monthly until agreed time. No penalty for paying it off early. I will pay it off on my first bill, that way, i can get what i want.

1) it will immediately reflect on my credit score that i paid my loan quickly

2) of course saved myself from dhembi

halwa

✨🌙
i did the calculation, if i continue to pay monthly, the total price will change with a surplus of 1500.00 going to the bank, but if i pay it early, i will only pay the amount agreed upon. So the bank depends on me paying monthly until agreed time. No penalty for paying it off early. I will pay it off on my first bill, that way, i can get what i want.

1) it will immediately reflect on my credit score that i paid my loan quickly

2) of course saved myself from dhembi

Then you’re in the green light! :salute:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
riba = interest = usury = haram.

"Muslim (1598) narrated that Jaabir said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) cursed the one who consumes riba and the one who pays it, the one who writes it down and the two who witness it, and he said: they are all the same."

My dear ayeeyo basra, just buy a used car with cash and you will be saved from this haram.

Informative but scary. Thanks

Trending