What is the hype about cad cad girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
It is about face features not just skin colour. When you see them you can easily tell something is not right and they are not ethnic Somalis.

Many of them are dark skin with elongated features. Frankly my cousins who are cadcad (btw this isn't a nice term) Look Somali. In fact their father (the cadcad) was extremely dark and had a long nose and my aunt was the very light one.

They mix a lot with Somalis, I dunno where that idea came from, because it would be extremely difficult to find one without a Somali ayeeyo.

Also they are definitely not short at all. I think because people assume that they are Yemeni that they are all short but that isn't the case they have a variety.

The women are beautiful and the guys are really attractive as well, they don't have the caato genetics.

Reer waqooyi are obsessed with them it seems.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Those are the worst ones :susp: I remember the first time i saw shaniquas punani () wallaahi billaahi tallaahi i almost cried i couldnt believet shit was dark as f*ck but very pink from the inside. It looked like burnt meat that was raw from the inside:dwill: It took me years before i took a second look but tbh im cool with it now:obama:

But my first reaction though:damn: wlh i was scared shitless:damn:
All brown people including Asians and some whites have dark nether regions. Get used to it. If you marry a Somali you'll get a beautiful dark brown nether region.

Stop watching the though.
:ufdup:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
As somone from the other side of the country, Barwani girls is as exotic as it gets for us!

Some of'em resent the idea that they might not be ethnically Somali

:mjlol: There are enough Yemenis in Djibouti. It's not a thing to be 1/2, 1/4 Or 1/8 dhegocase anymore. :salute:In fact, being Somali is a privilledge. FYI having the gene for less pigmentation isn't an accomplishment, its carried by 50% of Somalis. If I don't see a naturally well-proportioned sharp nose I turn away. :susp:

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
Many of them are dark skin with elongated features. Frankly my cousins who are cadcad (btw this isn't a nice term) Look Somali. In fact their father (the cadcad) was extremely dark and had a long nose and my aunt was the very light one.

They mix a lot with Somalis, I dunno where that idea came from, because it would be extremely difficult to find one without a Somali ayeeyo.

Also they are definitely not short at all. I think because people assume that they are Yemeni that they are all short but that isn't the case they have a variety.

The women are beautiful and the guys are really attractive as well, they don't have the caato genetics.

Reer waqooyi are obsessed with them it seems.

As someone said with cad cad girls you either have ugly or cute, nothing in-between. It is actually southerners that gas them and like to
claim them as "Somali". Reer Waqooyi never considered them as Somalis just like we don't consider Bantus as ethnic Somalis.

:manny:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I wasnt trying to single them out I actually went to school with a lot of them and from my observation they would tell people they were Arabs or go as far as to claim they're qabil instead of saying Somali. I mean they look the least somali it's easier to not claim it especially when Somalis have a reputation, just kids being insecure I'm sure they probably grew out of it. I'm lowkey biased tho a group of cad cad girls did me real dirty, I was so traumatized I never befriended a group of Somali girls ever again.

Put it this way, Somalis are natural bullies. It's not just cadcads that try to distance themselves anyone who isn't from the major qabil in the diaspora try to get away from the mainstream.

I had bajuni neighbours that I always use to try to Salam but only recently have been a little less guarded. Somalis are extremely aggressive and total bullies.

A family member (who's from a minority qabil) was physically attacked for her qabil, at SIX years old.

Basically let's not point fingers. :nvjpqts:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
As someone said with cad cad girls you either have ugly or cute, nothing in-between. It is actually southerners that gas them and like to
claim them as "Somali". Reer Waqooyi never considered them as Somalis just like we don't consider Bantus as ethnic Somalis.

Ummm yeah if you lived in xamar you would know they aren't 'gassed up' at all. Also they are Somali. It's not even debatable.

@fox is a good representation of the obsession. :yloezpe:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP

Southerners have a serious inferiority complex. They either cheerleading for Xamar Cadcads or Blacks :bell:
Ummm yeah if you lived in xamar you would know they aren't 'gassed up' at all. Also they are Somali. It's not even debatable.

@fox is a good representation of the obsession. :yloezpe:
I am xenophobic northerner :manny:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Southerners have a serious inferiority complex. They either cheerleading for Xamar Cadcads or Blacks :bell:

I am xenophobic northerner :manny:

in·fe·ri·or·i·ty com·plex
noun
  1. an unrealistic feeling of general inadequacy caused by actual or supposed inferiority in one sphere, sometimes marked by aggressive behavior in compensation.

Wallahi this sums you up to a T.

You are obsessed!

They intermix with their first and
2nd cousins. The men are short
From all the interbreeding.

I have had countless cad cad's
Come up to me ask me if I was
Somali and than say I'm
Portuguese not Somali.

When did portuguese troops ever
set foot in Somalia? Lol

It's quite pathetic they claim any
Other lineage but alteast they
Know they ain't ethnic Somalis

:hillarybiz:
Maybe some Somali women went on the Portuguese ship and came back with mixed breeds before the ajuuran army arrived

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
in·fe·ri·or·i·ty com·plex
noun
  1. an unrealistic feeling of general inadequacy caused by actual or supposed inferiority in one sphere, sometimes marked by aggressive behavior in compensation.

Wallahi this sums you up to a T.

You are obsessed!
Southerners worships Xamar cadcads cuz of their skintone :bell:I am unfortunately yellow aswell so i get the usual "Reer Muqdisho are soo beautiful" :damn:

Southerners worships Xamar cadcads cuz of their skintone :bell:I am unfortunately yellow aswell so i get the usual "Reer Muqdisho are soo beautiful" :damn:
It's all fun and games but over the years many cad cads have Bantu in them. they may Be beautiful but that's not a risk I can take.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

Wallahi ceeb.

Also we don't call reer xamar, reer muqdishu so I can see that you're lying.

What for? that inferiority complex coming out.

Also I've never observed this worship? Especially considering the vast majority of Somalis in the south don't marry outside of their clans. My aunts got slated for their choice, and like I said my aunt got married to a very dark man.

Only you people think they are actually very light skin. :yloezpe:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Wallahi ceeb.

Abgaal never marry out impossibke

Also I've never observed this worship? Especially considering the vast majority of Somalis in the south don't marry outside of their clans. My aunts got slated for their choice, and like I said my stunt got married to a very dark man.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Wallahi ceeb.

Also I've never observed this worship? Especially considering the vast majority of Somalis in the south don't marry outside of their clans. My aunts got slated for their choice, and like I said my stunt got married to a very dark man.

Walaal being yellow is a curse :damn:i either get "xamar cadcad nooh" or fat hawiye girls stalking me :damn:I've considered going to a tanning salon :damn:I've always wanted to be as dark as @Jjero(dhuxul gubatay bay tahay kkkkk lakiin she calls it melanin) :damn:

Last edited:
Walaal being yellow is a curse :damn:i either get "xamar cadcad nooh" or fat hawiye girls stalking me :damn:I've considered going to tanning salon :damn:I've always wanted to be as dark as @Jjero(dhuxul gubatay bay tahay kkkkk lakiin she calls it melanin) :damn:
Yellow :hova: Dark skin :ahh:

You can never get too dark.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Walaal being yellow is a curse :damn:i either get "xamar cadcad nooh" or fat hawiye girls stalking me :damn:I've considered going to tanning salon :damn:I've always wanted to be as dark as @Jjero(dhuxul gubatay bay tahay kkkkk lakiin she calls it melanin) :damn:

You are legit so dumb. No one speaks like that. o_O

Also your avg girl in the diaspora isn't interested in a guy being light skin. Let's be real, no girl wants you.

That's why you go into meltdown mode when you see a guy with a Somali girl.

Eliot Rodgers the Somali version 2.0. You think you're beautiful to boot. :yloezpe: Wallahi it's uncanny.

Every reer xamar girl in the London area should watch out for an isaaq loon in the Tottenham area. :ninja:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Horta are you white? If not you're basically implying that your genitals are burnt. :yloezpe:

When you grow up idealizing African Americans with extreme historical psychological trauma you get nonsense like this. z3zrULC

I've literally only heard of this shit on afam sites. :axvmm9o:

I have changed :mjhaps:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending