What is the hype about cad cad girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
CadCads will never be Somali, they don't even speak our language.

I have worser things to say about them, but these mods keep editing/deleting comments which hurt their feefees.

Had to step in :)

Some sub-clans of Reer Xamar (like mine: Camuudi) actually DO have an Arab origin, so why would I deny it.
And we have some very fine girls :2tjlv3e:

They intermix with their first and
2nd cousins. The men are short
From all the interbreeding.

I have had countless cad cad's
Come up to me ask me if I was
Somali and than say I'm
Portuguese not Somali.

When did portuguese troops ever
set foot in Somalia? Lol

It's quite pathetic they claim any
Other lineage but alteast they
Know they ain't ethnic Somalis

:hillarybiz:

They intermix with their first and
2nd cousins. The men are short
From all the interbreeding.

I have had countless cad cad's
Come up to me ask me if I was
Somali and than say I'm
Portuguese not Somali.

When did portuguese troops ever
set foot in Somalia? Lol

It's quite pathetic they claim any
Other lineage but alteast they
Know they ain't ethnic Somalis

:hillarybiz:
I never heard my people claiming portuguese wallahi.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
As somone from the other side of the country, Barwani girls is as exotic as it gets for us!

Some of'em resent the idea that they might not be ethnically Somali

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
@Madaxkuti @Coulombs law try to find attractive one in this video or shall I say a science experiment gone wrong. :lolbron:

That's light skin? They're darker than me. They should stop holding onto that 1/64th mongrel Arab blood they have when you have purebred Somalis who are lighter.

I know this one girl on here who claims she is one of these Arab mongrel qabiil types but she's dark as Imaan and has short disgusting hair.

I think these cad cad types have an inferiority complex. Most are dark skinned or caramel skinned and they have no real qabiil to tie themselves to.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Those are the worst ones :susp: I remember the first time i saw shaniquas punani () wallaahi billaahi tallaahi i almost cried i couldnt believet shit was dark as f*ck but very pink from the inside. It looked like burnt meat that was raw from the inside:dwill: It took me years before i took a second look but tbh im cool with it now:obama:

But my first reaction though:damn: wlh i was scared shitless:damn:

Horta are you white? If not you're basically implying that your genitals are burnt. :yloezpe:

When you grow up idealizing African Americans with extreme historical psychological trauma you get nonsense like this. z3zrULC

I've literally only heard of this shit on afam sites. :axvmm9o:

Bohol

VIP
That's light skin? They're darker than me. They should stop holding onto that 1/64th mongrel Arab blood they have when you have purebred Somalis who are lighter.

I know this one girl on here who claims she is one of these Arab mongrel qabiil types but she's dark as Imaan and has short disgusting hair.

I think these cad cad types have an inferiority complex. Most are dark skinned or caramel skinned and they have no real qabiil to tie themselves to.

It is about face features not just skin colour. When you see them you can easily tell something is not right and they are not ethnic Somalis.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
It is about face features not just skin colour. When you see them you can easily tell something is not right and they are not ethnic Somalis.
Their features are the ugliest part though, audhubillah.
:susp:
Alhamdullilah, the Cushitic people have the most beautiful features:rejoice:
We also have the weakest genes though which is why we get science experiments gone wrong like these cad cad types
:patrice:

Bohol

VIP
Their features are the ugliest part though, audhubillah.
:susp:
Alhamdullilah, the Cushitic people have the most beautiful features:rejoice:
We also have the weakest genes though which is why we get science experiments gone wrong like these cad cad types
:patrice:

True nothing beats Cushitic Somali genes. :rejoice:

Mud-and-Musk-founder-Haweya-Ismail.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending