What is the hype about cad cad girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I didn't realize until recently my eedo who lives in Italy is married to light skin Somali dude,
just dawned on me when I noticed all her kids look arab in pictures.:faysalwtf:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
They're all pink on the inside :drakekidding:

Those are the worst ones :susp: I remember the first time i saw shaniquas punani () wallaahi billaahi tallaahi i almost cried i couldnt believet shit was dark as f*ck but very pink from the inside. It looked like burnt meat that was raw from the inside:dwill: It took me years before i took a second look but tbh im cool with it now:obama:

But my first reaction though:damn: wlh i was scared shitless:damn:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Those are the worst ones :susp: I remember the first time i saw shaniquas punani () wallaahi billaahi tallaahi i almost cried i couldnt believet shit was dark as f*ck but very pink from the inside. It looked like burnt meat that was raw from the inside:dwill: It took me years before i took a second look but tbh im cool with it now:obama:

But my first reaction though:damn: wlh i was scared shitless:damn:
Its all fun and games until you realise 10% of the somali population is Bantu and have that burnt punani :damedamn:

I think cad cad guys and girls are pretty but alot of them don't even claim somali, they tell people their Arabs. The ones in daygo are ratchet I'm not lying the girls act like hood rats and the dudes are in jail. Honestly I would say there's no inbetween with them either their ciyaal suuq or religious.

I think cad cad guys and girls are pretty but alot of them don't even claim somali, they tell people their Arabs. The ones in daygo are ratchet I'm not lying the girls act like hood rats and the dudes are in jail. Honestly I would say there's no inbetween with them either their ciyaal suuq or religious.

You could replace 'cad cad' there with Somali, and based off my observations on this forum, it would also be true.
No need to single cad cads out who actually have a legitimate claim to being arab.

*disclaimer* none of the somalis, ethnic or barawani i know claim anything but Somali, never heard of this arab begging disgrace until this forum.

You could replace 'cad cad' there with Somali, and based off my observations on this forum, it would also be true.
No need to single cad cads out who actually have a legitimate claim to being arab.

*disclaimer* none of the somalis, ethnic or barawani i know claim anything but Somali, never heard of this arab begging disgrace until this forum.
I wasnt trying to single them out I actually went to school with a lot of them and from my observation they would tell people they were Arabs or go as far as to claim they're qabil instead of saying Somali. I mean they look the least somali it's easier to not claim it especially when Somalis have a reputation, just kids being insecure I'm sure they probably grew out of it. I'm lowkey biased tho a group of cad cad girls did me real dirty, I was so traumatized I never befriended a group of Somali girls ever again.

I wasnt trying to single them out I actually went to school with a lot of them and from my observation they would tell people they were Arabs or go as far as to claim they're qabil instead of saying Somali. I mean they look the least somali it's easier to not claim it especially when Somalis have a reputation, just kids being insecure I'm sure they probably grew out of it. I'm lowkey biased tho a group of cad cad girls did me real dirty, I was so traumatized I never befriended a group of Somali girls ever again.

Sorry to hear that sis, it happens to the best of us, don't let it warp you. Everyone is an individual.

Tell us plz, wut did they do to u?
giphy (21).gif

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
they aren't Somali,i like how we are quick to claim these cad cads as Somali and we are even faster at shunning bantus.Says alot about who we are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending