What is the hype about cad cad girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Where I live in London there's a lot of cad cads and trust me they're nothing special I'd still prefer an ethnic somali

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
Where I live in London there's a lot of cad cads and trust me they're nothing special I'd still prefer an ethnic somali

That is true but some Somalis are colour crazy. Just because a girl is light skin and has a pink pussy doesn't mean she is good looking :lol: .

Gambar

VIP
There is no hype. They are Somalis. Actually, my dad told me in Xamar they were business people, judges, intellectuals, religious leaders etc. and generally very well off but kept to themselves. They barely marry out. Cadcad mostly refers to Benadiris I believe. The only ones who care are the ones fixated on skin color.

Bohol

VIP
There is no hype. They are Somalis. Actually, my dad told me in Xamar they were business people, judges, intellectuals, religious leaders etc. and generally very well off but kept to themselves. They barely marry out. Cadcad mostly refers to Benadiris I believe. The only ones who care are the ones fixated on skin color.

Well the fact that they are closed society is what makes Somali people wonder whether the science experiment has gone wrong or not like @Coulombs law has said.

:lolbron::pachah1:

Bohol

VIP
:bell:

I don't see the difference between them only marrying each other and Somalis staying away from shisheeye clans. You'll see subsubsub clans who only intermarry from each other.

Somalis look like each other. However cad cad are different ethnic group so they stand out obviously and you can tell they are not ethnic Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts