what is the general consensus that which prophet had it the worse and the easiest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
I'm wondering what is the general consensus that which prophet had it the worse and the easiest?

Surely it has to be prophet Nuh alaihis salam? He went through 900 years of dawah and during those years, he endured through all the fitna, was looked down upon, his family went astray then he witnessed all the ruins in the end and knowing that no one survived on Earth except in the ark. The patience to go through this for 900+ years would be extremely unbearable.

As for the easiest, it has to be Prophet Sulaiman alaihis salam (?) because of his inheritance from his father's throne at young age and made the kingdom untouchable because he had the possession and unlimited manpower that no humans had which are the jinns, animals and the wind.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I'm wondering what is the general consensus that which prophet had it the worse and the easiest?

Surely it has to be prophet Nuh alaihis salam? He went through 900 years of dawah and during those years, he endured through all the fitna, was looked down upon, his family went astray then he witnessed all the ruins in the end and knowing that no one survived on Earth except in the ark. The patience to go through this for 900+ years would be extremely unbearable.

As for the easiest, it has to be Prophet Sulaiman alaihis salam (?) because of his inheritance from his father's throne at young age and made the kingdom untouchable because he had the possession and unlimited manpower that no humans had which are the jinns, animals and the wind.
The Flood was not global and only destroyed the people of Nuh pbuh.

I think mosa had the most burdensome task of all messengers of god

Sending him to Egypt where he is wanted for murder, to face the most ruthless tyrant of all time and later to guide and preach to the most difficult and arrogant people the Yahuud

Yunus or joseph had it worst. One stuck in the belly of a whale not knowing when his last day would come in the dark pit or the other being sold by his own brothers to become a slave at a young age.

There were also those other 100,000 prophets that were killed on the spot by their own ppl and thus we never heard their story. Most prophets were slain by their own ppl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending