What is the fuss about terrorist Roobow being arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Isn't Dahir Aweys also under house arrest.

hassan-dahir-aweys.jpg

Qabil. Raxanweyn support a man who has slaughtered his own people and somalis. All based on qabil.Others want to see faarmaajo fail so they support any bump in his presidency.

why was abdishakur let free? or qaybdiid?
I dont know. Lakiin Cabdishakur is deystroyed politically. Cabdiqeybdid is powerless in somalia compared to how he was. I beleive they will release roobow after 2 weeks. He is offically put of the race.
Everything is formal. He was arrested legally for breaking a plea agreement.

I dont know. Lakiin Cabdishakur is deystroyed politically. Cabdiqeybdid is powerless in somalia compared to how he was. I beleive they will release roobow after 2 weeks. He is offically put of the race.
Everything is formal. He was arrested legally for breaking a plea agreement.
point is that selective justice is the issue here, raxanweyn dont want to be pushed around while other warlords exist sitting in Mogadishu.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Terrorists and warlords are in different category.
Some former African warlords can travel in out of America can a former terrorist do that the SFG helped get him off the terror list with a bounty on his head and he spits in their faces good riddance :childplease:

Bohol

VIP
that's true but you get the point, there is some selective justice.

Cabdishakur didn't kill anyone and Qeybdiid crimes are from the 90s everyone had warlords back then. Besides the fact Dahir Aweys is under arrest for a longtime shows there is not much selective justice when it comes to terrorists. It is actually Roobow acting above the law.

point is that selective justice is the issue here, raxanweyn dont want to be pushed around while other warlords exist sitting in Mogadishu.
One is a terrorist the other two were warlords. Not close. Plus cabdishakur was attested and put on trial. Roobow accepted a deal and broke. Qabil ka bax. This man broke an agreement. f*ck his tribe.
Again dahir aweys has been under house arrest for 6yrs i beleive. Plus that man is Hg. And you are talking about RX. That should tell you this is not tribal and is governance

Cabdishakur didn't kill anyone and Qeybdiid crimes are from the 90s everyone had warlords back then. Besides the fact Dahir Aweys is under arrest for a longtime shows there is not much selective justice when it comes to terrorists. It is actually Roobow acting above the law.
Just seen your post after mine. I totally agree with you.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Roobow wallahi billahi is like a guy from a movie. You can tell by his physique and build he has experience wallahi billahi he is trained by a special organization.

GRqWD4l.png

Because he was in Mogadisho for a year, he was given clemency, he was pictured with some of the MPs. All as a freeman.

People are pissed because he should have been arrested all along, but they have only arrested him after realizing he has a good chance of winning the SW election.

hypocrite dowlad.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Because he was in Mogadisho for a year, he was given clemency, he was pictured with some of the MPs. All as a freeman.

People are pissed because he should have been arrested all along, but they have only arrested him after realizing he has a good chance of winning the SW election.

hypocrite dowlad.
But do you actually think this bloodthirsty hyena deserves a leadership post despite his past transgressions against Somali people?!!

But do you actually think this bloodthirsty hyena deserves a leadership post despite his past transgressions against Somali people?!!
Shaikh shariif was once considered a terrorist and he became the president.

It is a democracy, if the people elect him, why not?

The government should have locked him up before he even got there.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

Sheikh Sharif and this dude are incomparable tbh. Sharif was fighting the Ethiopians not blowing poor Somalis into smithereens for 10 years.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

Union of Islamic courts weren’t on the terror list Shaykh Shariif was always considered a moderate Islamist although elements in UIC were in fact hardcore terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending