What is the first word that comes to mind when you see this.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Odd

He's a middle class Farah that could have easily gotten a xalimo. He got this white lady on tiktok wearing baatis and dancing too Somali music :mjlol: bro should have just married a xalimo if he's this cultured.

I'm happy he isn't slandering any somalis though. That's divestors xalimos behavior.

Odd

He's a middle class Farah that could have easily gotten a xalimo. He got this white lady on tiktok wearing baatis and dancing too Somali music :mjlol: bro should have just married a xalimo if he's this cultured.

I'm happy he isn't slandering any somalis though. That's divestors xalimos behavior.
He's a laandhere absolute dhaagan domination. He's kinda a dayuus though. :cosbyhmm:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
He's a laandhere absolute dhaagan domination. He's kinda a dayuus though. :cosbyhmm:
I do respect the fact that his kids are living in a cultured household. Hopefully more Somali men in IR relationships start moving like this.

"He's kinda a dayuus though."

It's only gen z and young millennials that give AF about that dayuus bs. Older somalis and niggas back home don't give AF.

I do respect the fact that his kids are living in a cultured household. Hopefully more Somali men in IR relationships start moving like this.

"He's kinda a dayuus though."

It's only gen z and young millennials that give AF about that dayuus bs. Older somalis and niggas back home don't give AF.
Well, you're a murtad so of course you don't care. But most old heads don't let that slide. Especially post Kacaan era. Somalis become ultra-religious.

My first thought, Cadaanka iska ilaali

1708959237064.png

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
She doesn't look fully cadaan to me 🤔talow is she one of those semi cadaan passing Latinas

Trending

Latest posts