What Is The First Thing You Are Going to Do When Covid-19 is Over?

Personally I am probably going to start my gym routine going again, meet up with some friends, and probably just enjoy being able to go outside again.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
go to a very expensive fine dining dinner, restaurant. Italian or Greek.

By myself.

Sit for a few seconds appreciate my silver wear, silver spoons & forks. Gaze at my neighbor tables, see the people dining, and wondering why they didn't die?

and then munch away with quick interval of white napkin cloth mouth wipe out.

go to a very expensive fine dining dinner, restaurant. Italian or Greek.

By myself.

Sit for a few second appreciate my silver wear, silver spoons & forks. Gaze at my neighbor tables, see the people dining, and wondering why they didn't die?

and then munch away with quick interval of white napkin cloth mouth wipe out.
Damn never actually went to an actual sit in restaurant with a waiter by myself lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Damn never actually went to an actual sit in restaurant with a waiter by myself lol

Try it huuno. Its liberating. U have to get over the fear of being judge by people tho

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You are sad individual..you need a man

I am with a man every time of my life. My husband. My sons. My uncles. My co workers. Sometimes I like to escape and sneak into a movie theatre.

Im going to outside and fake cought to the caadan people heavily on them and saying "I have Covid-19 it not over yet. I can't control myself". :lolbron:

Want to see their reaction from being relax into panic mode 0 to 100. Going to use it couple times. :pachah1: