What Is The Explanation For Sleep Paralysis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
I'd like you hear your stance is it science based or do you think there is more to it?

I just had it happen to me and it's terrorfying, it's not my first time I've suffered through this for years. On this occasion I saw someone sit on my bed next to me and I felt them touch me, it felt so real I even grabbed this persons face to push it away but the person bit me and yes I felt it! I know I wasn't moving or touching whatever that thing was but to me it felt so real.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I am not going to say "Jinn" cuz i feel like your baiting to bash Islam.

You should see a doctor. Schizophrenia is very common in a certain somali qabil. It was the main force behind the 1991 civil war.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Strangely I've a sleep paralysis whenever I'm stressed, I've a deadline I'm trying to meet or mad at something.

That's why I read the Quran and let things go pretty easily.

@ItsHanna are you stressed about something? Is there a deadline you're trying to meet?

Sleep paralysis can be triggered by stress. irregular sleep patterns or other physiological changes.

Basically you wake up from your REM sleep before your nerves system is ready to reactivate your (now) relaxed muscles and it is due to the chemicals glycine and GABA.

There is nothing to worry about @ItsHanna, Mamma Steam got you :damedamn:

I was about to get sleep paralysis by trying to lucid dream once. I wasn't attacked by demons, I just couldn't move for a few seconds. I came out of the effect by focusing my mind on just moving my pinky.

ItsHanna

Sleep paralysis can be triggered by stress. irregular sleep patterns or other physiological changes.

Basically you wake up from your REM sleep before your nerves system is ready to reactivate your (now) relaxed muscles and it is due to the chemicals glycine and GABA.

There is nothing to worry about @ItsHanna, Mamma Steam got you :damedamn:

Thanks mama steam! I already knew the scientific reason behind it. I'm interested in the Islamic one.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I'd like you hear your stance is it science based or do you think there is more to it?

I just had it happen to me and it's terrorfying, it's not my first time I've suffered through this for years. On this occasion I saw someone sit on my bed next to me and I felt them touch me, it felt so real I even grabbed this persons face to push it away but the person bit me and yes I felt it! I know I wasn't moving or touching whatever that thing was but to me it felt so real.
A jin saw your body and was like mate i gotta get into this shit,but because you are a strong independent woman,your power warded the evil spirit off

It is a regular dream Or Flashback of of what you and Abu tyrone did during the day and you probably got excited and started thinking of it while you sleeping... it happens

ItsHanna

It is a regular dream Or Flashback of of what you and Abu tyrone did during the day and you probably got excited and started thinking of it while you sleeping... it happens

It was a girl in hijab you nacas. I'm sure this turns you on even more.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
It's a jinn, it usually happens if you sleep more than once a day or stressed. Your eyes are open (in the dream) you can see your room and bed but you cannot move because your technically asleep. Thats when you hear strange noices, you can't scream for help, theres no one to help you because you're not in control of your body, you cannot even lift a finger tip and you're doomed, by the time you wakeup the jinn is gone.
Scary stuff

I had this demonic figure get me several times in the span of one month. He was pitch black and had burning red eyes. He was short but he had some abilities to freeze me (paralyses). He would sometimes show up as a huge shadow (only when I'm turned away) and would scream so loud. I've had paralysis before but nothing like this. I started to pray before bed and slept with my cross and it went away completely.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I had this demonic figure get me several times in the span of one month. He was pitch black and had burning red eyes. He was short but he had some abilities to freeze me (paralyses). He would sometimes show up as a huge shadow (only when I'm turned away) and would scream so loud. I've had paralysis before but nothing like this. I started to pray before bed and slept with my cross and it went away completely.
You should've thrown raw meat at the jinn, i think that might have scared it away

ItsHanna

It's a jinn, it usually happens if you sleep more than once a day or stressed. Your eyes are open (in the dream) you can see your room and bed but you cannot move because your technically asleep. Thats when you hear strange noices, you can't scream for help, theres no one to help you because you're not in control of your body, you cannot even lift a finger tip and you're doomed, by the time you wakeup the jinn is gone.
Scary stuff

I did sleep three times today.......but I don't believe it's a jinn. Bring evidence for your claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending