What is the easiest way to be popular on youtube and make money?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
thank u walall soon i will swim in my shillings after suing.:cool:
war hede thats movie of the century a young xalimo talks to niggas online in peace and just like her life gets turned upp side down a comment was made on yt where a heart less snitch sent a link to a famous yt nigga her fans all clicked on the link wallahi it was a slaughther fest. The anger the anguish she was broken and emotinally depressed for days she couldn't eat sleep and think of nothing but those comments after drinking some shah innsert lipton add she finally had the courage to tell her parents but to no avail they couldn't understand her deep pain and sorrow as they dissmisd as banter.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
war hede thats movie of the century a young xalimo talks to niggas online in peace and just like her life gets turned upp side down a comment was made on yt where a heart less snitch sent a link to a famous yt nigga her fans all clicked on the link wallahi it was a slaughther fest. The anger the anguish she was broken and emotinally depressed for days she couldn't eat sleep and think of nothing but those comments after drinking some shah innsert lipton add she finally had the courage to tell her parents but to no avail they couldn't understand her deep pain and sorrow as they dissmisd as banter.
"after drinking some shah insert lipton" allah :drakekidding:

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
nah cry a bit and say with a shaky voice "thank u for supporting me in this troubling time"
Thank you for all your support, if you want to know the story about when my Nigerian husband force-fed me jollof rice for an entire week when the only thing I wanted was Somali rice,
hit that subscribe button, like, comments.
It will give so much motivation to talk about that traumatic period of my life.

Villainess

Thank you for all your support, if you want to know the story about when my Nigerian husband force-fed me jollof rice for an entire week when the only thing I wanted was Somali rice,
"nigerian husband that force-fed me jollof" the ghanians would subscribe in 2 sec flat:heh:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
what a beautiful and heart breaking story the title for this trilogy should be
tuugi jollof baan iyo mujaahidinki baaris

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Here‘s one: marry a guy from back home

- how we met
- our love story
- visa problems: he may not be able to come
- trouble in paradise: how I find out he is married and im the 2nd wife
- happy times: my husband is coming to me
- we’re pregnant
- he left (not clickbait)
1598307900663.gif

Villainess

Here‘s one: marry a guy from back home

- how we met
- our love story
- visa problems: he may not be able to come
- trouble in paradise: how I find out he is married and im the 2nd wife
- happy times: my husband is coming to me
- we’re pregnant
- he left (not clickbait)
View attachment 138548
nah she should do
-how i met my white husband
- i'm his second wife *emotional*
-i found out he's gay and has a side boyfriend *heartbreaking*
:drakelaugh:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Ur a female so u got it on easy mode smash a madow and have his kid then just start making videos cussing out Somali men

Make a tiktok and shake ass on it you'll get a lot of views and the people on ur tiktok will check out your YouTube a lot of new gen YouTubers blew up off of tiktok

Do shyt for shock value and you'll get views for sure

Trending

Latest posts