What is the easiest way to be popular on youtube and make money?

you

yk you should do

- i am arab
-somalis are arab
-im never claiming somalis :shaq:
Or the complete opposite.

Somalis are the original people. We wuz the original beoble

Egyptians, Greeks, Chinese all are descendants of Somalis. Then make some outrageous links between Somalia and the Aztecs etc

Then team up with my boy Umar Johnson and collect donations:denzelnigga:
GreedyMaleIsabellinewheatear-max-1mb.gif

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Or the complete opposite.

Somalis are the original people. We wuz the original beoble

Egyptians, Greeks, Chinese all are descendants of Somalis. Then make some outrageous links between Somalia and the Aztecs etc

Then team up with my boy Umar Johnson and collect donations:denzelnigga:
GreedyMaleIsabellinewheatear-max-1mb.gif
your right honestly i can go on a whole debate on why somalis are not descendants of Arabs but we are technically our own race. did this for research for a long ass time :whew:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
NOOO we should make her parents kick her out for being ciyaalsuuq so she runs off to the islands and meets a native
A xalimo alone and strandet finds shelter and falls in love with a local bajuni rice farmer but her borther Ali osman is in al useless and is terrorizing her lovers family what will she do? how will they pull through all of these and more will be answer on the episode of baad xabaad iyo jeceel

Villainess

A xalimo alone and strandet finds shelter and falls in love with a local bajuni rice farmer but her borther Ali osman is in al useless and is terrorizing her lovers family what will she do? how will they pull through all of these and more will be answer on the episode of baad xabaad iyo jeceel
YOOOO baad xabaad iyo jaceel season one episode 5:pachah1::pachah1:

your right honestly i can go on a whole debate on why somalis are not descendants of Arabs but we are technically our own race. did this for research for a long ass time :whew:
If you trying to make it popping, take it to the extreme. We birth everything, first calibestein was a Somali, first Chinese was Somali, one can't be samurai without Somali diig, etc etc lmao

Original Vikings Somali
Do it like the Hebrew Israelites :russ: :russ:

Baad xabaad iyo jeceel kulaha :russ::russ::russ::russ:

This title wins!!!

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
If you trying to make it popping, take it to the extreme. We birth everything, first calibestein was a Somali, first Chinese was Somali, one can't be samurai without Somali diig, etc etc lmao

Original Vikings Somali
Do it like the Hebrew Israelites :russ: :russ:
bruuh babylon was named after berbera :deadmanny:

Villainess

yo im asking u this one thing: i have neverrr met a Somali who was as educated as u m'a like i had to talk about ancient history to myself cuz no body understood me lmfaooo im guessing you aren't american cuz americans r dooqan asf so r u british:drakelaugh:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
yo im asking u this one thing: i have neverrr met a Somali who was as educated as u m'a like i had to talk about ancient history to myself cuz no body understood me lmfaooo im guessing you aren't american cuz americans r dooqan asf so r u british:drakelaugh:
bruuh:deadmanny: :deadmanny:

Reed Henny are most balanced. Say mashallah:silanyosmile:

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
wallahi some of you walal are too much.
good ideas but too much work.
Who is paying for that?:ileycry:

I say easy, no money upfront, fast fame, fast money.

but good suggestion for films because we need our somaliwood.

Trending

Latest posts