What is the easiest way to be popular on youtube and make money?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Now we just need the proper casting.

The halimo has to be a western halimo, let's make it one with an accent from UK/Australia shit sounds more sophisticated and fancy. Make her look nice and appeal to mainstream.

The Papua New Guinea boy should be a traditionalist, best hunter in his village and a shaman.

They met at a BLM convention.

Shit's gonna sell faster then hot cakes :banderas:
war hede is this some national geo show :deadmanny:

Nahhhh we should make the girl from uk with those accents and then her parents will be thinking halimo went to the islands to be a doctor :yousmart: and then the man would be like you said the best spearman of his village. brooo your so good at thiss:pachah1:

and then we gon make the girl daqaancilis:chrisfreshhah:
Her husband will go to Somalia with her :krs: :krs: :krs:
And he'll be in traditional clothing and painting in order to honor spirits/ancestors.

Al-shabbab tries to hunt him, but he disappears in savanna, engages them in guerilla warfare, kill 7 Al shabbab members, gets accepted in community, Agolave becomes Libaan the libaax:silanyosmile:

I need some subject I could talk on my future channel that can make me popular and rich the fastest and easiest way on youtube.

I have already some in mind like:

-My ex-husband is a madow and he kidnapped me and he forced me to marry.
- Xalimo in Korea
- I am ex Muslim

Can you suggest me some more ideas?

"Ex Husband"

I thought you was an akhi

:damn:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Her husband will go to Somalia with her :krs: :krs: :krs:
And he'll be in traditional clothing and painting in order to honor spirits/ancestors.

Al-shabbab tries to hunt him, but he disappears in savanna, engages them in guerilla warfare, kill 7 Al shabbab members, gets accepted in community, Agolave becomes Libaan the libaax:silanyosmile:
AND HES EXPERIENCED so he knows how to fight the shabab :silanyosmile: follow me back before i send you to the new guinea

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Now we just need the proper casting.

The halimo has to be a western halimo, let's make it one with an accent from UK/Australia shit sounds more sophisticated and fancy. Make her look nice and appeal to mainstream.

The Papua New Guinea boy should be a traditionalist, best hunter in his village and a shaman.

They met at a BLM convention.

Shit's gonna sell faster then hot cakes :banderas:
Actually probably would and rightfully so. These guys been getting fucked over hard by Singapore for ever. There basically the only madows in Asia :damn:
Nahhhh we should make the girl from uk with those accents and then her parents will be thinking halimo went to the islands to be a doctor :yousmart: and then the man would be like you said the best spearman of his village. brooo your so good at thiss:pachah1:

and then we gon make the girl daqaancilis:chrisfreshhah:

I think a better scenario will be :
a xalimo doctor, who was on a plane to Australia for humanitarian’s mission. When the plane crash in the middle of nowhere in Australia and all the other passengers died except her and then she meets our papua hero.

Alluring

Sayonara
I need some subject I could talk on my future channel that can make me popular and rich the fastest and easiest way on youtube.

- Xalimo in Korea
- I am ex Muslim

Interracial Couple Q&A
DNA TEST *SHOCKING RESULTS IM ARAB*
When I hooked up with my best friends partner STORYTIME MUKBANG

Villainess

a xalimo doctor, who was on a plane to Australia for humanitarian’s mission. When the plane crash in the middle of nowhere in Australia and all the other passengers died except her and then she meets our papua hero.
NOOO we should make her parents kick her out for being ciyaalsuuq so she runs off to the islands and meets a native

Nah too basic.

They met at a BLM convention in Australia, and Agolave was the representative of his village. Love at first sight.

Villainess

you

- Xalimo in Korea
- I am ex Muslim

yk you should do

- i am arab
-somalis are arab
-im never claiming somalis :shaq: