What is the difference between an AA and a somali?

Is there a difference?

• Yes

Votes: 51 68.9%
  • No

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • Yes but veeeeery slight

Votes: 9 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
but if everyone says not me and my family where are all these qashin Somalis coming from if apparently everyone's family raised them well?:cosbyhmm:

1)Somalis are Muslim.
2)Most of them go to colleges and universities.
3) most Somalis know their culture and language.
4)Somalis know their forefathers names up to 1000 years.
5) they have their own business.
6) most Somali children are legitimate.
7) we have clans.
8) we have connections and lands in Africa.
9) most Somalis do not drink alcohol.
10) we are one ethnicity.

1)most African Americans are not Muslim.
2) most of them don’t go to collage or uni.
3) they don’t know their own culture&language.
4) most of them don’t even know their fathers names forget about their ancestors.
5) they don’t have their own business, arabs and Indians Own the stores in the hoods where they live.
6) most of their children are bastards.
7) they don’t have clans they still have the names of their former masters.
8) they don’t have Connections or lands in Africa
9) most of them drink alcohol.
10) there ethnicity is more than one, most of them don’t even know their ethnicities.

Last edited:
1)Somalis are Muslim.
7) we have clans.

4) most of them don’t even know their fathers names forget about their ancestors.
5) they don’t have their own business, arabs and Indians Own the stores in the hoods where they live.
Dude, plenty of AAs go to university. Everything you stated was an observation, no real stats or facts to support that

1)Somalis are Muslim.
7) we have clans.
10) we are one ethnicity.

10) there ethnicity is not one, most of them don’t even their ethnicities.
1000s of years? :ulyin: At most its 8 generations.

Lol somalis businesses are sus and they lack creativity. They all open the same exact businesses its always the same diraac shops and somali restaurant. Somalis are still in the survival mindset and you will never progress because of it .

World

VIP
Nobody gives a shit about the opinion of a diaspora teenager. Go and do what the f*ck you want with your life you self hating loser.

1000s of years? :ulyin: At most its 8 generations.

Lol somalis businesses are sus and they lack creativity. They all open the same exact businesses its always the same diraac shops and somali restaurant. Somalis are still in the survival mindset and you will never progress because of it .
My lowest subclan is more than 500 years old

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Why do i even try to argue with you acudubillah i think you might be the dumbest person on here after @White :kodaksmiley:
I am very intelligent thank you very much.

I've noticed that my haters are exclusively darood, must be the 64 gb forehead jokes :mjlol:

Nobody gives a shit about the opinion of a diaspora teenager. Go and do what the f*ck you want with your life you self hating loser.
Kkkk self hater? Are you in your feelings now? :rolleyes:

This is somali spot lmao all things posted here are irrelevant get with the system.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
most of them don’t go to collage or uni.
Black women are now the most educated group in US, according to the National Center for Education Statistics.

Between 2009 and 2010, black women earned 68 per cent of associate's degrees, 66 per cent of bachelor's degrees, 71 per cent of master's degrees and 65 per cent of all doctorate degrees awarded to black students.

The percentage of black students attending college has increased from 10 per cent to 15 per cent from 1976 to 2012, while the percentage of white students fell from 84 to 60 per cent.

By both race and gender, a higher percentage of black women (9.7 per cent) is enrolled in college than any other group, including Asian women (8.7 per cent), white women (7.1 per cent) and white men (6.1 per cent).
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ecome-most-educated-group-in-us-a7063361.html

:samwelcome:

World

VIP
Kkkk self hater? Are you in your feelings now? :rolleyes:

This is somali spot lmao all things posted here are irrelevant get with the system.
Go and chill with your superior paki and arab friends. Everything you posted is right about the Somali community, please avoid us for your own wellbeing.

I would have wrote more but 10 is a good place to stop.
Have you became a Somali hater?
Im not a self hater smh im a realist. If you dont address the obvious and turn a blind eye youll hit the wall when its too late. No point of being in denial. Recognizing there is a problem is the first step to solving it:samwelcome:
Acceptance is the first step to recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending