What is the current Somali administration's plan regarding security?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
Nothing. Their current plan is to destabilize federal states and hope they end up on the same level as xamar and Al Shabab takes over. Keep in mind NISA the intelligence arm of the FGS is filled with Al Shabab, why would Al Shabab defeat themselves?

Last edited:
Nothing. Their current plan is to destabilize federal states and hope they end up on the same level as xamar and Al Shabab takes over. Keep in mind NISA the intelligence arm of the FGS is filled with Al Shabab, why would Al Shabab defeat themselves?
I looks to me like his plan was to unite the federal states under a central government to build a strong national army that way. But I don't see it happening because 1.) farmajo is being inconsistent, he brought habesh troops to sws but I don't see him doing the same to jubbaland, so what's his plan to succumb them? I just see him making more enemies along the way 2.) even if his plan to make them all submit through force worked, it would take decades and probably cause another war while we are at it. Just too many holes.

Farm

VIP
But what do you mean by NISA being full of AS, like they hire reformed shabaab?

Most aren’t reformed, they are just straight Al Shabab. Most NISA are former terrorists including their head Fahid Yasin. It’s why they were so anti Robow because Al Shabab aka NISA hated him.

He wants to use foreign army(xabashi) to get rid of any regional president who doesn't obey him, very democratic of him right?

the question is, he's failed to secure xaamr, why take on more territories? It seems like more work for him, if anything, he should be thankful there are federal states in place because they are doing some of his work for him.

with that said, I genuinely think he's using msb as inspiration. He thinks he can do what he did.:drakelaugh:

except that guy didn't have xabashi army stationed everywhere.

In short, he is going to fail.

He wants to use foreign army(xabashi) to get rid of any regional president who doesn't obey him, very democratic of him right?

the question is, he's failed to secure xaamr, why take on more territories? It seems like more work for him, if anything, he should be thankful there are federal states in place because they are doing some of his work for him.

with that said, I genuinely think he's using msb as inspiration. He thinks he can do what he did.:drakelaugh:

except that guy didn't have xabashi army stationed everywhere.

In short, he is going to fail.
I'd have more respect for him if he used Somali troops instead of foreign ones.

But what do you mean by NISA being full of AS, like they hire reformed shabaab?

Wallahi the one of the top leaders of NISA is the former intelligence head of Al shabab anniyat Chief his name is Zakariya Ismail he only surrendered in 2014 and in 2018 he’s already working high up in the government. The deputy director of NISA Fahad Yasin is a Qatari agent according to the UN. He started off leading their propaganda channel Al Jazeera in Somalia and now he’s just a full blown agent of theres who happens to lead NISA also. He played a role in the terrorists of the last bombing where they were wearing the uniforms of the Mogadishu stabilization force he’s a big reason how they got those uniforms. The head of Jubbaland Ahmed Madoobe is former al Shabab also. Why did FGS deny Robow when they already have so many Shabab operating amongst them? What if he’s the only truly reformed one?

Last edited:
fahad yasin, head of nisa was high in the AS hierarchy.
d42e1438d2f44b98923d1ebfab16a0f4_18.jpg

Zakaria Hersi, fmr head of Alkebab assasination unit heads the intelligence agency. Fahad Yasin is the deputy. You cant make this shit up

:snoop: 68IQ is real

Not any regional president. Which is one of the wish washy things that makes them look so cowardly. Can you imagine him bringing troops to jubbaland? The current jl president will keep doing whatever he wants whenever and there is nothing farmaajo can do about it. Instead of going on a power trip he should have tried some other way. He doesn't have his own trained army at his disposal like barre did, he needs to be protected by foreign troops himself

Not any regional president. Which is one of the wish washy things that makes them look so cowardly. Can you imagine him bringing troops to jubbaland? The current jl president will keep doing whatever he wants whenever and there is nothing farmaajo can do about it. Instead of going on a power trip he should have tried some other way. He doesn't have his own trained army at his disposal like barre did, he needs to be protected by foreign troops himself

Farmaajos an idiot. He’s been using aid money for the past two years to try and destabilize SL which shows his priorities are not in order. Everybody knows SL is the last character you have to face before you win the game. The money wasted on trying to destabilize SL should have been spent on reigning in the federal states and then you confront SL. Instead in his silly mind he thinks destabilizing one of the last few stabile regions will work out in his favor in the long run.

that's a point I've made. If he wanted to go on power trip, he should have spent his money and his first term building an army of his own. After his reelection, in which he has nothing to lose, he should've gone after regional presidents. But no, typical somali, he wants to run before he can walk.

this will end in failure for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending