What is the cause of the sudden popularity with divorcees claiming sixir?

All of a sudden, I have been hearing of people (mainly divorced women) claiming that their former spouse cast sixir on them.

I understand that one of the major uses of sixir to break up marriages but this seems like a trend. :gaasdrink:

What do people here think? I am sure that your opinions will be calm, dispassionate and reasonable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alt909

Mסdern Day Geejlire
Its easier to claim Sixir than being accountable for ones actions,
Its also easier to feel pity with a person whos lost their agency(by sixir)

Mozart

You need people like me
How do you recover from telling YouTube you used to wash a mans ass on the toilet seat every morning ? Claim Sixir. Average Somali guy falls for it as well :snoop:

They use sixir for an excuse so the aunt next door doesn't gossip about them. Blame it on sixir when your madow husband divorces you.

Supernatural causes remove agency and responsiblity.

1594325051606.png

Attachments

• 1594325026706.png
    1594325026706.png
    249.3 KB · Views: 32
What stories? I've only ever saw one story on youtube (i believe thats the one you're referring to) where the guy was exposed by the somali community for doing sixir on somali girls

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
What's wrong with you when you use a young woman's vulnerability as an example that it would be fake and that she wanted
divorce... She showed which sixir it was and if you would have 0.1% Somali dhiig you would understand why a sister would never lie about something that horrible... What does she get out of it ??? Sixir is real

Trending