What is the breaking point in Somali admixture

If yall had to decide at which point or percentage of admixture of a person is deemed not Somalia any more? or even not worthy hold public sector positions?

In my opinion, only full-blooded Somalis should hold office, of course, this includes Somali nationals from ethnic minority clans. Full-blooded Somalis with full-blooded Somali spouses, let me add that.

There are too many jobs out there for mixed people and people with foreign spouses.
Shaqo kale raadsada and stay out of politics and the military, with your subconscious biases and leanings towards foreign nations. No offence, but I don't want your ajnabi families near sensitive information.

Let me add, love to all; full, half, quarter or even 1/8 Somalis. It's not personal, its a matter of national security.

Last edited:
Somali nationals? What if the person is Somali national to somali national parents (both) but he is 1/4 somali?

I mean full-blooded Bantu Somalis, Barawani, Shanshis, they have the right to represent their respective communities.

However;

Half-Bantu Somali- nope
Half-Shanshiyo, nope
Half-Barawani, nope.

May not be polite to say, but this is far worse than half- ethnic Somali, because these communities are already insular ajnabi on Somali soil, with cuqdad grievances.

Imagine a half-minority Somali national + foreign spouse in parliament.

:pachah1:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I mean full-blooded Bantu Somalis, Barawani, Shanshis, they have the right to represent their respective communities.

However;

Half-Bantu Somali- nope
Half-Shanshiyo, nope
Half-Barawani, nope.

May not be polite to say, but this is far worse than half- ethnic Somali, because these communities are already insular ajnabi on Somali soil, with cuqdad grievances.

Imagine a half-minority Somali national + foreign spouse in parliament.

:pachah1:
legally that is impossible to implement since Barawani, Shashin and banderi are all mixed on different degree. You probably mean genealogy, not genetically?.

And if the halves married into Somalis, this means that their children (1/4 not full blood) will not be able to hold, and so on with the grandchildren. So this is can lead to tens or hundreds of thousands of Somalis in the future who will not be able to held a position in their home country that they and their fathers , and possibly their grandfathers, were born

Somali nationals? What if the person is Somali national to somali national parents (both) but he is 1/4 somali?
The situation in Somalia is already complex due to clan system issues and the lack of fair representation for all groups. Introducing someone who is less Somali, when there are qualified Somalis who can perform the same task or even better, could potentially further exacerbate these tensions. It is important to consider the potential impact on the local community when making decisions about who should be involved in such roles, while also striving for fair and inclusive representation.

legally that is impossible to implement since Barawani, Shashin and banderi are all mixed on different degree. You probably mean genealogy, not genetically?.

And if the halves married into Somalis, this means that their children (1/4 not full blood) will not be able to hold, and so on with the grandchildren.

I am not saying we must demand access to political affairs based on Somali blood alone. We must take into account the fact that we have ethnic minorities in our land. These ethnic minorities, however, must meet the criteria of having full-ethnic minority blood, if that makes sense? So, they are fully Somali Bantu, not half Somali Bantu, half Ugandan for instance.

They are already mixed or already have ajnabi dhiig, so I am not judging based on their admixture, but on their rights as Somali nationals.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
In my opinion, only full-blooded Somalis should hold office, of course, this includes Somali nationals from ethnic minority clans. Full-blooded Somalis with full-blooded Somali spouses, let me add that.

There are too many jobs out there for mixed people and people with foreign spouses.
Shaqo kale raadsada and stay out of politics and the military, with your subconscious biases and leanings towards foreign nations. No offence, but I don't want your ajnabi families near sensitive information.

Let me add, love to all; full, half, quarter or even 1/8 Somalis. It's not personal, its a matter of national security.

What about the members of the ethnic minorities like the gabooye who married out??? Lots of oromos live in their areas in Somaliland and I'm pretty sure some of them live around bantus in the south as well.

The gabooyes are ethnic somalis that get discriminated against when it comes to marriage.

What about the members of the ethnic minorities like the gabooye who married out??? Lots of oromos live in their areas in Somaliland and I'm pretty sure some of them live around bantus in the south as well.

The gabooyes are ethnic somalis that get discriminated against when it comes to marriage.

Gabooye are Somalis, Oromos are not.

And thus, half Gabooye + half Oromo = FULL LIABILITY.

I person dont want any new add mixture people representing any Somali region in a public sector, because this will cause cascadeing problem people thinking it ok to mix other people and Somalia will loos its homogeneity.

I person dont want any new add mixture people representing any Somali region in a public sector, because this will cause cascadeing problem people thinking it ok to mix other people and Somalia loos its homogeneity.

Oromos should be deported en-masse.

The only ones that should be permitted access, are those on temporary business visas, because we need trade relations with neighbouring countries.

There is already a politician with a foreign wife and it infuriates me, that he is even permitted this access.

They even hired him as Foreign Minister at one point. Late last year, he tried to become Puntland President, even though the constitution forbids it.

1709112908645.png

The real issue we have, is that the constitution is incomplete, there is no consensus, on top of that, it appears there is no judicial body that makes sure these laws are upheld.

Because HOW THE HELL, did this man slip through the cracks?? Imagine how many more there are?

There is already a politician with a foreign wife and it infuriates me, that he is even permitted this access.

They even hired him as Foreign Minister at one point. Late last year, he tried to become Puntland President, even though the constitution forbids it.

View attachment 318378

The real issue we have, is that the constitution is incomplete, there is no consensus, on top of that, it appears there is no judicial body that makes sure these laws are upheld.

Because HOW THE HELL, did this man slip through the cracks?? Imagine how many more there are?
This is how the unseen chaos begins. you would never truly know where his loyalty lies or whos pulling the strings

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Gabooye are Somalis, Oromos are not.

And thus, half Gabooye + half Oromo = FULL LIABILITY.

I person dont want any new add mixture people representing any Somali region in a public sector, because this will cause cascadeing problem people thinking it ok to mix other people and Somalia will loos its homogeneity.

But somalis refuse to marry gabooyes though :mjkkk: y'all are definitely fucking them over with this rule. Exceptions need to be made for certain half somalis because we don't live in a time period where any ethnic somali can marry each other.

But somalis refuse to marry gabooyes though :mjkkk: y'all are definitely fucking them over with this rule. Exceptions need to be made for certain half somalis because we don't live in a time period where any ethnic somali can marry each other.

There are plenty of Gabooyes and they marry each other. Plus, there are Somalis who marry Gabooye and insha'allah soon, the nasty discrimination will end.

Also, it's even worse for someone who comes from a marginalised community to also be half Ajnabi, their perceptions are rightfully skewed.

That a slipper slope that i dont want to entertain ever.