What is the best Martial Arts in the world? Which one will Win One to One Fight?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This question is not "What's the best martial art to take?" but the question is "What martial art would win a fight?"

For example, if two practitioners of two different martial arts, both with the highest rank of that art, were to fight, who would the victor be? But overall not just on a 1v1 basis.

My opinion is that Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu would win a fight hands-down. My reasoning behind this is based on the following points:

BJJ is focused on first taking down your opponent/assailant then forcing them to submit/breaking their bones using joint locks and choke holds. With the proper coach, taking an assailant to the ground will be able to be performed with ease.

Once on the ground, many martial artists are rendered helpless and will be forced to use weak close-quarters punches and elbows. For black belt Jiu Jitsu practitioners, it is nearly impossible for them to be choked out, as they are tediously trained to protect their neck.

Also, they are trained to become conscious of their limbs and body position at all times. Ultimately, once you take the fight to the ground, it's all over for 90% of martial artists. (This includes Japanese Jujutsu, Ninjutsu, Karate, Hapkido, Kung Fu, San Shou and more)

Also, BJJ practitioners are very balanced. They are trained in many reversals for throws, takedowns, and sweeps; which renders martial arts like Judo helpless.

Any other points that you guys can argue I'll mention.

What is the best martial arts in the world? Which one will Win on a one fight?:yacadiim:

I would say having wrestling as a base is the most important. If you can wrestle, you decide where the fight takes place. No BJJ guy could ever take you down. Also, your screwed with BJJ if you fight against multiple opponents.

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Shadow clown jujitsu

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Grappling but I don't know if jiu jitsu is better than wrestling. The MMA experts can comment on that.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Obviously MMA :hemad:

Besides the fact that I was talking about practitioners of only one martial are, tell me one thing: If you watch UFC, what art do the fighters with the betters records know? Mostly a combination of Muay Thai and BJJ.

Eyeknow, Hapkido is easily rendered useless if the fight is taken to the floor, which it will. Same goes for Ninjitsu. Many martial arts that don't have a complete ground fighting area are easily overtaken by a BJJ fighter.

Also, many prevalent Dim Mak fighters have been proven to be frauds. Eskrima fails horribly in hand-to-hand with a BJJ fighter, they don't even cover ground fighting. Goju Ryu is nothing more than a branch of karate that uses alternating techniques. As I have mentioned before, Karate is easily beaten using BJJ.

Zoro

Come get a slice of Humble Pie
Is there a Martial Art that could beat MMA without straying from its code or practices?

I prefer good ol boxing.
knock niggas out or get knocked out and be done with it.
all that grabbling stuff is kinda gay.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Is there a Martial Art that could beat MMA without straying from its code or practices?

I prefer good ol boxing.
knock niggas out or get knocked out and be done with it.
all that grabbling stuff is kinda gay.

If you want to compare boxing against BJJ, it would only be fair to put Iron Mike against a BJJ opponent of the same standard and weight division.

And if you imply that short range punches, like jabs, are the source of powerful punches, I'll have to disagree with you there, buddy.

A BJJ opponent of the same standard as Mike would win, yah sure, the boxer might throw a couple of punches every now and then, but do you think it is impossible for the BJJ practitioner to take down a boxer without being knocked out?

If you watched MMA you should know that take downs occur in almost every fight. And we're talking about opponents who are also trained in striking AND grappling.
Mr. Boxer Dude has no experience in take downs, grappling and submission.
Sorry to say this, but Mike is at a disadvantage against an opponent of the same class.

BJJ is the baddest martial arts on the planet.

Trending

Latest posts