What is the average racial origin of a Caribbean person

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I want to know on average how much Sub Saharan Bantu genes these people carry and European.

80-90% west african 10-20% european is the majority, there are some caribbeans with East Indian, East Asian, arab and Amerindian admixture depending on where you go and who you find

Apollo

VIP
The Caribbean islands are not homogeneous. Puerto Rico is more European than Haiti and Jamaica while Dominican Republic is more Mulatto.

Cuba used to be very white Spanish, but most of the white ones left for America, while the multiracial ones stayed behind in Cuba. This is why you get very white Cuban politicians in America like Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio.

The Caribbean islands are not homogeneous. Puerto Rico is more European than Haiti and Jamaica while Dominican Republic is more Mulatto.

Cuba used to be very white Spanish, but most of the white ones left for America, while the multiracial ones stayed behind in Cuba. This is why you get very white Cuban politicians in America like Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio.
I've noticed the former Spanish Caribbean colonies still have a large European/Spaniard presence, especially in Puerto Rico where they form the majority. Whereas, the former Dutch, French & British colonies in the region are predominantly inhabited by Blacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending