What is the appropriate name for the Somali region in Ethiopia?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
people from that region are open minded, why are you so close minded?
Again you do not know me, what gives you the idea that I’m close minded?

open minded? Do you mean sjw faraaxs like you?
Want me to scream “BLM” even though I don’t even have my own freedom back home! HAHAHAHAHAHA
haaye want me to put my race and pan Africanism first?

Hassan you make me laugh

I am from that region. Although I am Ogaden, I think Ogadenia will exclude other tribes, even if we are the majority. In my opinion it should be called “Somali region of Ethiopia”.
Btw, thanks for the acknowledgment, since we are not talked about that much.
Mate we’re not part of Ethiopia it’s just Somali galbeed

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Again you do not know me, what gives you the idea that I’m close minded?

open minded? Do you mean sjw faraaxs like you?
Want me to scream “BLM” even though I don’t even have my own freedom back home! HAHAHAHAHAHA
haaye want me to put my race and pan Africanism first?

Hassan you make me laugh
You are so young to be extreme like that, chill young lady chill

Somali galbeed, doesn't mean that the region is part of Somalia. Somali lands were divided into 5 regions, north, south, nfd, Djibouti, and western Somalia aka ogadenia. So somali galbeed or kilinka shanaad are the appropied names for it.
Kilinka shanad is not a proper name.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
The region is called the Ogaden I know that bothers some people but it is what it is.

Its not western Somalia because it was never part of Somalia, and it should never be given the name Somali galbeed since the murderer who surrendered the region to the Christians named it that, its also offensive to the countless people who lost their lives trying to free themselves from his evil action. Ones dust settles, I doubt Ogaden will allow refugees from Somalia who came their to land grab to name their own region. Only two tribes will have a say, Ogaden and Jidwaaq, but for now, out of respect for the only clan who died for their freedom and everyone else, we call it Ogadenia but to the world its known as The Ogaden.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Its not western Somalia because it was never part of Somalia, and it should never be given the name Somali galbeed since the murderer who surrendered the region to the Christians named it that, its also offensive to the countless people who lost their lives trying to free themselves from his evil action. Ones dust settles, I doubt Ogaden will allow refugees from Somalia who came their to land grab to name their own region. Only two tribes will have a say, Ogaden and Jidwaaq, but for now, out of respect for the only clan who died for their freedom and everyone else, we call it Ogadenia but to the world its known as The Ogaden.

It actually was for a time. Under Italian Somaliland.

Trending

Latest posts