• Late 30s

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • 40+

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Probable risk or a shot in the dark?
Failed anything gives you baggage, that’s risky behaviour.

True, I definitely agree with what you initially said: it depends on the person. At the same time, I'm not convinced that most people are NOT ready in their early 20's. I think the problem is that people marry for the wrong reasons. That might be pedantic to point out, but it's not exactly the same thing. Too much fear mongering about marrying young when a lot of people still end up in wrong marriages in their late 20's.

What kind of baggage? I don't see anything that isn't kids as permanent or worrisome baggage

Stability and good consistent income. You likely own your own house as well.
Sounds reasonable but I don’t think the right person cares for all of that, in my humble opinion
what if they start a qlan war
Part of the fun
True, I definitely agree with what you initially said: it depends on the person. At the same time, I'm not convinced that most people are NOT ready in their early 20's. I think the problem is that people marry for the wrong reasons. That might be pedantic to point out, but it's not exactly the same thing. Too much fear mongering about marrying young when a lot of people still end up in wrong marriages in their late 20's.

What kind of baggage? I don't see anything that isn't kids as permanent or worrisome baggage
Emotional baggage

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Sounds reasonable but I don’t think the right person cares for all of that, in my humble opinion

Part of the fun

Emotional baggage
He/she is not the right person if they don’t take those factors into consideration.