What is the actual literacy rate in Somalia, considering almost everyone goes Dugsi?

Based

VIP
Actually most reer baadiye nomads don't know how to read and write the Arabic script because most don't have time to go to dugsi. On average, only 1 kid from a family gets a chance to go to dugsi.
Who told you this bs statistic😂 :what: :what1: every kid goes to dugsi unless they're homeless

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Who told you this bs statistic😂 :what: :what1: every kid goes to dugsi unless they're homeless
I spent some time in baadiye during summertimes in my childhood days. Dugsis are located in Tulos not in open baadiye. None of my cousins or neighbors were going to dugsi. Reer baadiye kids and hooyos didn't know anything about the Quran and they didn't know how to pray. The younger kids below the age of 11 didn't even know how to count from 1 to 10.
Also livestock herders never have time for dugsi even if dugsis are close by

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Saaxiib respek da broda, Evidently, that's how shit goes down on his neck of da wood!:gaasdrink::silanyosmile:

#Somali Diversity
#Diversity is our moral fibre

Som

VIP
I met Somali refugees in the west, many of them obviously didn't go to school but not a single one was completely illiterate. All could write and read af Somali

Trending