What is stopping the Somali diaspora from voting right wing

I swear, most somalis are conservative but they vote for left wing parties that are anti God, pro lgbt, no police, they promote anti Islam movies (typical movie where white boy saves muslim girl from her "oppresive religion")...
I'm not saying that there's a problem with those things since I vote left, but isn't it a contradiction?
We have seen what happened during BLM protests when somali businesses where being targeted in the US, so decreasing the police budget in our neighbourhood is exposing us.
The right used to be anti muslim, but now they kinda don't care that much compared to 20 years ago, now they are focusing on China, Communists, Antifa and mass migration in the mexican border (in the US).
PS: For those who live in the old continent (Europe) it's true that conservatives still criticize Islam, but in North America they kinda forgot about it...

Trump came to Minnesota and insulted Somalis and Somalia.

Somalis are very conservative but they vote blue simple because the Republicans hate Somalis

Trump came to Minnesota and insulted Somalis and Somalia.

Somalis are very conservative but they vote blue simple because the Republicans hate Somalis
Trump isn't even a real republican, a lot of republicans were against him. He is far right.
George W Bush was a real republican, but the republican party of today is more liberal.
Right now, in America there is a demographic shift were non whites represent 40% of the population, so the republican party will obviously change in the next 10 years.
A few decades ago, Republicans were pro segregation and now Trump is the first president after Obama to openly support lgbt.

They know that somalis and other africans have a conservative values, but he insulted somalis in minneapolis a blue state to gather votes, he sacrificed us for that.

and mexicans to very conservative even when he insulted them they voted in numbers for him.

They know that somalis and other africans have a conservative values, but he insulted somalis in minneapolis a blue state to gather votes, he sacrificed us for that.

and mexicans to very conservative even when he insulted them they voted in numbers for him.
Trump is never coming back, I'm talking about the future (5 years from now).
Trump was hated by the conservatives like Mitt Romney.

Only a self-hating retard will vote Republican or for these other right wing white nationalist parties, talk about shooting yourself in the foot, if these people get their way without any opposition they'll deport your conservative madow ass back to Africa the first chance they get, or at best scenario keep you in some segregated ghetto .

Only a self-hating retard will vote Republican or for these other right wing white nationalist parties, talk about shooting yourself in the foot, if these people get their way without any opposition they'll deport your conservative madow ass back to Africa the first chance they get, or at best scenario keep you in some segregated ghetto .
You cannot deport people if they have an american citizenship that's against the constitution.
You're just imagining scenarios that will most likely never happen.

I swear, most somalis are conservative but they vote for left wing parties that are anti God, pro lgbt, no police, they promote anti Islam movies (typical movie where white boy saves muslim girl from her "oppresive religion")...
I'm not saying that there's a problem with those things since I vote left, but isn't it a contradiction?
We have seen what happened during BLM protests when somali businesses where being targeted in the US, so decreasing the police budget in our neighbourhood is exposing us.
The right used to be anti muslim, but now they kinda don't care that much compared to 20 years ago, now they are focusing on China, Communists, Antifa and mass migration in the mexican border (in the US).
PS: For those who live in the old continent (Europe) it's true that conservatives still criticize Islam, but in North America they kinda forgot about it...
1) I don’t support neither but I support whatever is a lesser evil for our communities which is the left wing. The conservatives are not Islam friendly and they’re known to attack Muslims and other Immigrant communities. There’s absolutely no common ground we share with conservatives (which is mostly run by White nationalists and evangelical Christian bigots who hate Muslims).

2) This isn’t true, a lot of North American conservatives hate Islam and still obsess over it and a lot of their supporters are dumb evangelical rednecks who also hate Muslims. As much as I disagree with the far left, they’re still better than the far right and we can work with them better.

@Plo_Koon
Not a single party in America is anti black, it's true that some racists vote republican but most republicans are not racist.
And a lot of them vote republicans for economic reasons, lower tax and less illegal immigrants.
It's not always about race.

Thread ended. Wallahi @Periplus was right this place becoming more 68iq with a dash of 4chan thrown in. Do niggas really need explaining why it is a bad idea to vote right wing or pander to their shite. Smh for real.
You mean the neonazi 4chan that advocates for separating races, creating a white homeland and enslaving other ethnicities?
Wait man, :lebronwait: this forum is far from reaching this nonsence.

You cannot deport people if they have an american citizenship that's against the constitution.
You're just imagining scenarios that will most likely never happen.

are you talking about the same people who were chanting ' send her back " at a sitting US Congresswoman :ileycry: .
Imagine if there was no white liberals fighting for your rights, you will been shitting in a (non-white) musqul like it's 1940 by now or maybe still living in Africa .

The right used to be anti muslim, but now they kinda don't care that much compared to 20 years ago

Are you serious? After the past decade, Muslims are definitely hated more and it will only get worse with time lol.

Also Somalis won't vote right wing because they're hypocrites, they'll try to act tolerant in the west, which is a good thing I guess.

are talking about the same people who were chanting ' send her back " at a sitting US Congresswoman :ileycry: .
Imagine if there was no white liberals fighting for your rights, you will been shitting in a (non-white) musqul like it's 1940 by now or maybe still living in Africa .
Nope, nobody can "send you back" to Africa or Asia or whatever place your ancestors came from if you are american.
Even when America was the most racist during the 1800's, they didn't deport black people so this scenario would not happen.
Those clowns that were chanting "send her back" were condemned by conservatives.
Don't forget that the Republican party is becoming more and more diverse as America's face is changing.

Are you serious? After the past decade, Muslims are definitely hated more and it will only get worse with time lol.

Also Somalis won't vote right wing because they're hypocrites, they'll try to act tolerant in the west, which is a good thing I guess.

Yes, because that was after 9/11 and Syrian refugees going to Europe by the millions, that was when the islamophobia machine was powerful.
But Today, America is pulling it's troops out of the middle east and putting them in China.
I watch the news often (Right wing and Left wing) and I have seen that they stopped talking about Islam as they used to, they only talk about covid, china, BLM, antifa, marxists etc....
If you have watched the Trump vs Biden debate they didn't even mention muslims, 90% of the debate was Covid, BLM and white supremacists.
I'm not saying that republicans are open minded, but they stopped focusing on the muslims now.

I identify more as a democrat, but from what I've seen, since both parties are becoming more and more liberal, as america's demography is becoming more colored, the republican party is becoming more accessible. I believe that in the future, it will be more open minded.
Sure a racist is more likely to vote republican than democrat but it doesn't mean that all republicans are racist.
Just like not all democrats are pro #DefundthePolice or pro Antifa.

Nope, nobody can "send you back" to Africa or Asia or whatever place your ancestors came from if you are american.
Even when America was the most racist during the 1800's, they didn't deport black people so this scenario would not happen.
Those clowns that were chanting "send her back" were condemned by conservatives.
Don't forget that the Republican party is becoming more and more diverse as America's face is changing.

Yes, because that was after 9/11 and Syrian refugees going to Europe by the millions, that was when the islamophobia machine was powerful.
But Today, America is pulling it's troops out of the middle east and putting them in China.
I watch the news often (Right wing and Left wing) and I have seen that they stopped talking about Islam as they used to, they only talk about covid, china, BLM, antifa, marxists etc....
If you have watched the Trump vs Biden debate they didn't even mention muslims, 90% of the debate was Covid, BLM and white supremacists.
I'm not saying that republicans are open minded, but they stopped focusing on the muslims now.

You mean the United States is stationing its military assets around China.

Trump isn't even a real republican, a lot of republicans were against him. He is far right.
George W Bush was a real republican, but the republican party of today is more liberal.
Right now, in America there is a demographic shift were non whites represent 40% of the population, so the republican party will obviously change in the next 10 years.
A few decades ago, Republicans were pro segregation and now Trump is the first president after Obama to openly support lgbt.
It’s crazy how hard they’re losing the social wars, 8 years ago they were anti-gay/trans, today they support Caitlyn Jenner and gay conservative but they will never support muslims or blacks (blacks is debatable).

Somalis have similar conservative family values to the Republican-voting Hispanics like the Cubans, Venezuelans and Guatemalans. The Democrats with their pro-LGBT propaganda is not the party for Somalis.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
You know conservatives are against welfare so that is your answer why somalis will not vote rightwing :mjlaugh: :mjdontkno:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Liberal friendly Welfare benefits? Decrepit Munafiq morals? Laziness? Where should i begin?

1627995712948.png

Trending

Latest posts