What is something you believe people should be more aware about?

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
btw no generic awareness that we all heard of allowed in this thread. :ufdup:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
Aliens are real
Our enemies are in position
Dont react to the N word if someone calls u it everyone

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
@QueenofKings elaborate on the qashin if u may so will

Because itโ€™s qashin, youโ€™re always commenting some nonsensical kumbaya stuff about racism is bad - but who are you telling it to? This is a Somali forum. Go tell it to the institutions of white supremacy that oppress you. Go tell it to the white degenerates whose grandparents and great grandparents attended lynching picnics and who were raised with that hatred. But I get the distinct feeling you bum lick them when youโ€™re in their company.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
Because itโ€™s qashin, youโ€™re always commenting some nonsensical kumbaya stuff about racism is bad - but who are you telling it to? This is a Somali forum. Go tell it to the institutions of white supremacy that oppress you. Go tell it to the white degenerates whose grandparents and great grandparents attended lynching picnics and who were raised with that hatred. But I get the distinct feeling you bum lick them when youโ€™re in their company.

giphy.gif

i dont bumlick them u delusional fucktard. this whole argument on slavery and MUH WHITEYS STOLE ME FROM MY COUNTRY is dumb as f*ck. why dont you say the same thing to blacks whos ancestors sold them to your so called "oppressors". why dont you say the same thing to somalis whose great grandparents who kept slaves. the f*ck your whole mindset is the reason why everyone fuckin hates each other and wants to commit a race war cus someones ancestors did something bad. grow the f*ck up u delusional retard and realize not everyone fuckin hates someone for something bad their ancestors did. bumlick ur black friends then if u dont want white friends

Last edited:

QueenofKings

i dont bumlick them u delusional fucktard. this whole argument on slavery and MUH WHITEYS STOLE ME FROM MY COUNTRY is dumb as f*ck. why dont you say the same thing to blacks whos ancestors sold them to your so called "oppressors". why dont you say the same thing to somalis whose great grandparents who kept slaves. the f*ck your whole mindset is the reason why everyone fuckin hates each other and wants to commit a race war cus someones ancestors did something bad. grow the f*ck up u delusional retard and realize not everyone fuckin hates someone for something bad their ancestors did. bumlick ur black friends then if u dont white friends

No amount of expletives or attempted insults, is gonna distract me from the fact youโ€™re literally a bum licking coon, whose out here in the world telling those NOT in power to be nice and loving of those in power. Youโ€™re like those spineless AA who cry with the white person who killed their child and tell them they love and forgive them and Jesus doesnโ€™t see colour.

No damiir, no dhiig, no spine, no xiniyo, no karti are you even Somali? Youโ€™re so desperate for the white mans acceptance, but they will never accept you. Qalbiga taas ku haay.

No amount of expletives or attempted insults, is gonna distract me from the fact youโ€™re literally a bum licking coon, whose out here in the world telling those NOT in power to be nice and loving of those in power. Youโ€™re like those spineless AA who cry with the white person who killed their child and tell them they love and forgive them and Jesus doesnโ€™t see colour.

No damiir, no dhiig, no spine, no xiniyo, no karti are you even Somali? Youโ€™re so desperate for the white mans acceptance, but they will never accept you. Qalbiga taas ku haay.
ur a dumb idiot. not only did u not even read my points u think i shouldnt be nice to people who had literally nothing to do with what happened to AA's but their grandpappies were racists so thats automatically in their blood. its as dumb as saying to a murderer's child that your also an accomplice to your murderer. stop being a dumb idiot and looking for a fight based on someone's skin colour. i think theres a term for people like you? :kanyehmm:

QueenofKings

ur a dumb idiot. not only did u not even read my points u think i shouldnt be nice to people who had literally nothing to do with what happened to AA's but their grandpappies were racists so thats automatically in their blood. its as dumb as saying to a murderer's child that your also an accomplice to your murderer. stop being a dumb idiot and looking for a fight based on someone's skin colour. i think theres a term for people like you? :kanyehmm:

I donโ€™t read anything you write ... when you post all I see is

๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ and different justifications for why youโ€™re a self hating coon.

and frankly I could do without the laabjeex.

Viscount

I got real connections
if the cops bring you for the sitdown don't say a word, because they can use info against you in the court of law.