What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Now I see why you said you are dumb.

I'm not only smart but too swift for you.

Typical autistic reply I was expecting lol. So predictable.

This is why I am also planning to stop posting all together.

A lot of these people weren't hugged as kids lol they're so angry.
Wallahi this is so ironic. Im laughing so hard
:russ:

How is me telling you to go to those other forums relate to how i wasnt hugged as a kid?
:ayaanswag:
Explain it to me abaayo macaan im confused asf.
:gucciwhat:

Wallahi this is so ironic. Im laughing so hard
:russ:

How is me telling you to go to those other forums relate to how i wasnt hugged as a kid?
:ayaanswag:
Explain it to me abaayo macaan im confused asf.
:gucciwhat:

What business of urs is it to tell me where to go?

Am I in ur house? Iswalwal badana.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
What business of urs is it to tell me where to go?

Am I in ur house? Iswalwal badana.
Walaal this is a public forum. I see i hurt you feelings but if you dont like a place you just leave next time come with good punch lines. Is you telling me i wasnt hugged as a kid supposed to make me feel some type of way?

Walaal this is a public forum. I see i hurt you feelings but if you dont like a place you just leave next time come with good punch lines. Is you telling me i wasnt hugged as a kid supposed to make me feel some type of way?

The hug remark wasn't intended for you (I was speaking generally) and no you did not hurt my feelings.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Now I see why you said you are dumb.

Not only am I smart, I'm also too swift for you.

Typical autistic reply I was expecting lol. So predictable.

This is why I am also planning to stop posting all together.

A lot of these people weren't hugged as kids lol explains why they're so angry.
Too swift , is celi baaye

I just wanna know why I find it so awkward talking to Somali guys. I don't seem to have this issue with ajanabi's.

And no, it has nothing to do with low-confidence or low self-esteem. :gnzbryw:

Last edited:
I just wanna know why I find it so awkward talking to Somali guys. I don't seem to have this issue with ajanabi's.

And no, it has nothing to do with low-confidence or low self-esteem. :gnzbryw:
probably due to our high level of endogamy. We have not typically entertained the idea miscegenation until recently lool. You have been instilled with the idea that speaking with somali males will usually tie with marrying with that said farax. Try joining more somali orientated events if it bothers you. :nvjpqts:

probably due to our high level of endogamy. We have not typically entertained the idea miscegenation until recently lool. You have been instilled with the idea that speaking with somali males will usually tie with marrying with that said farax. Try joining more somali orientated events if it bothers you. :nvjpqts:

Its hard finding like-minded Somalis. Alot of the somali events usually involve trap music, awkward stares and no body really talks to each other. Your second last point is interesting though. On my end, I am afraid that the guy will interpret that I like him just because we are talking. It has happened before, which is why I am hesitant. But thanks for your suggestion.

Its hard finding like-minded Somalis. Alot of the somali events usually involve trap music, awkward stares and no body really talks to each other. Your second last point is interesting though. On my end, I am afraid that the guy will interpret that I like him just because we are talking. It has happened before, which is why I am hesitant. But thanks for your suggestion.
loool i getchu. Its why there is this annoying awkwardness. its funnily only in the west. We have developed a whole sub culture heavily influenced by chastity.

loool i getchu. Its why there is this annoying awkwardness. its funnily only in the west. We have developed a whole sub culture heavily influenced by chastity.

Annoying is perhaps the right word. I try because I don't want to miss out on valuable non-romantic relationships. There is so much that we can learn from each other.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
It's the parents that perpetuate that mindset. They even make it awkward for cousins to speak like wtf it's cousins.:noneck:

Apollo

VIP
I met a Namibian today who looked 90% Khoisan. Holy shit, they look very different from other Africans. I felt like I met a rare specimen from a Museum.

I'm so fucking stressed. I have two assignments due in a weeks time which I haven't started and on top of that I have exams to revise for. I'm starting to lose my mind at this rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending