What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
2. Depends on the school's policy. Some will take the higher grade. Some may also just look at the first attempt. You could take other courses to boost up your GPA.

Are you in the states? It may be different there vs. other countries.
yea I am in the states, ill probably retake it later on, I just want to focus on my sciences for now, since I took care of a majority of my non science and math courses, the only thing I have left are my higher level science courses and that's it.

if you were to travel to the future and changed certain events and returned to present time. Would the future timeline be a new timeline, or would it coincide with the present time?? :mindblown::kanyehmm:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Yeah. It seems that in order to get a conversation going, you've gotta either be a troll, or a controversial member. And the ciyaal suuqnimo that is going on here is too much for me. Where is the xishood? Every other thread is about x-rated shidh that I KNOW nobody is engaging in- everybody just wants to be "cool."
I don't blame you honestly. Some of the threads on this site are just basically troll/shock threads which doesn't really seem to interest me.

I miss the old sspot :frdfvsb:

I've been a member for ~182 days, if Google's my math is correct. This means I can finally change my nick but that's not the point. Typically I prefer not to stay in the same place for long which is why I've made the decision to (a) focus on other aspects of my personal life and (b) take my talents elsewhere, maybe Youtube like that Fox kid does (I may come back if it fails). and no, this doesn't necessarily mean my grades were bad could've been better.
It's been fun for the most part
full

I've been a member for ~182 days, if Google's my math is correct. This means I can finally change my nick but that's not the point. Typically I prefer not to stay in the same place for long which is why I've made the decision to (a) focus on other aspects of my personal life and (b) take my talents elsewhere, maybe Youtube like that Fox kid does (I may come back if it fails). and no, this doesn't necessarily mean my grades were bad could've been better.
full
@TSP im here for you bro, I know this decision she has made is very tough for you.:friendhug:

full

:damn:

You better not

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Yeah. It seems that in order to get a conversation going, you've gotta either be a troll, or a controversial member. And the ciyaal suuqnimo that is going on here is too much for me. Where is the xishood? Every other thread is about x-rated shidh that I KNOW nobody is engaging in- everybody just wants to be "cool."
What did you expect. This is an anonymous forum. People will say shit that they normally dont tell people.

TooMacaan

VIP
full
Yh yh:ulyin:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending