What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. i need to start interacting with more somalis in my area.
2. contemplating about if i should retake calculus 1 since i got a C this semseter in it, Took calc chem and physics, Got a B in physics and Chem, a C in calculus. This pre med life gonna be crazy the next couple of years

2. Depends on the school's policy. Some will take the higher grade. Some may also just look at the first attempt. You could take other courses to boost up your GPA.

Are you in the states? It may be different there vs. other countries.

Last edited:
1. I despise slow walkers.
2. I think many people are sheep and do things in order to fit in with society. There is no originality.
3. I am starting to distance myself from a few people. Maybe I am paranoid, but there are alot of jealous/envious people who don't wish well for me. I enjoy my own company now.

Last edited:
It's certainly changed immensely. It's far more quiet the last week I've been back. What were your expectations? More activity? Less autistic trolls? :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Yeah. It seems that in order to get a conversation going, you've gotta either be a troll, or a controversial member. And the ciyaal suuqnimo that is going on here is too much for me. Where is the xishood? Every other thread is about x-rated shidh that I KNOW nobody is engaging in- everybody just wants to be "cool."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending