What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Yup lol
So how did you find out? I hope you didn't accidently come across with his/hers picture.

B12 brap lol

He shared some personal info about himself. Just send him a message calling him his somnet nick siilaanyolaugh he hasn't replied back yet...

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
When my Russian friend says Somalis sound aggressive when they speak... A Russian saying that to me out of all people siilaanyolaugh

T

Tokio

People who will do anything to get your attention but when you stop what you're doing and be like " nah it's nothing" nacala walahi qalinkan baan ka tagi if you don't spit out...

Seoul

. . .
I lost a friend of mine recently. Don't worry she's not dead (yet). I got tired of her lying ass and told the I'm done with her bullshit. Now she's blowing up my phone asking when I'm free so we can chill, da fuqqqq

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
There was a time when I was the only Brummie who used to post on somali forums. I really need to be careful what I post on the forums I might come across with someone that knows me very well lol.

@RedStar what do you know about b12 fam? Small Heath isn't b12 just so you know lol.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Exactly, everybody in Birmingham knows each other aswell.

Small heath is b10, Stratford Road is b11 so b12 is highgate and Balsall heath. It become famous because it was known for somali gangs back in early and mid 2000s.

K

Kirei

I need to stop wasting money on limited edition merchandise from Japan

thinging about the D-day that i will be ready one huge responsibility and wondering how it will happen..and what i have done last several trillions years that have exist :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts