What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tokio

On teamspeak with mates busting all sorts of jokes , after 15 mins I realised my Mic was actually muted the whole time:kendrickcry:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

listening to old albums you listened everyday to. the feels :yloezpe:

:yloezpe: :yloezpe: blockbuster.

Realized last night how much I hate white people

These people really are snakes, never trust them anyone reading this

Lots of madax xanuun thanks to kalaabahan rn

I

IntensiveCareUnit

it's raining like a mofockaaaaa thunderstorms loud as shit some save me

T

Tokio

pouring with rain
punctured tire
30 mins late to lecture
but you know what, it's FRIDAY! hello weekend
giphy.gif

S

syntax

Lol I can't believe I'm catching real feelings from this new Young Thug album
Dude holy shit did u listen to his new song with metro boomin. Goddamn cuz I had that shit on replay all day.

With that being said I feel like thuggas discography is over saturated with to many meh and skippable songs. He shud just drop 1 or two projects a year with dhab kuluul bangers. At the same time I understand he got a lot of his work leaked...

N

NaomiHoney

I want to go down stairs and get a pastery, but I'm pretending to sleep so I don't have to cook.

T

Tokio

Trying to heat up some food, turns the cooker on....after a while I noticed it wasn't even turned on from the main switch :wtf::wow:

S

Shamis

Officially leaving the site but I will still read the posts, its sadly become a little too time consuming. Nice to have met you all and maybe I'll log in after a few months to see if you're all still here yourselves. Take care of yourselves, and each other :)

Officially leaving the site but I will still read the posts, its sadly become a little too time consuming. Nice to have met you all and maybe I'll log in after a few months to see if you're all still here yourselves. Take care of yourselves, and each other :)

Really? Don't let this be the end :oops:

Take care Shamis, Your posts will be missed x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts