What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been here for couple of hours and the disappointment is real, so many things frustrated me I guess that's just the world for me. To be honest we all are ignorant in our own ways and nobody is perfect but somethings are just uncalled for. This is so for teaching me patience and forbearance because God know how flamed I get by some of this things. I hope to see more positive things inshaallah

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Been here for couple of hours and the disappointment is real, so many things frustrated me I guess that's just the world for me. To be honest we all are ignorant in our own ways and nobody is perfect but somethings are just uncalled for. This is so for teaching me patience and forbearance because God know how flamed I get by some of this things. I hope to see more positive things inshaallah
You learn to accept it and then wade in this filth. Then you'll learn to love it in a sort of Stockholm syndrome sorta way.

Hope I was helpful

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
You learn to accept it and then wade in this filth. Then you'll learn to love it in a sort of Stockholm syndrome sorta way.

Hope I was helpful

I don’t know about that. I feel like it wasn’t this bad last yr but maybe it’s just nostalgia.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I don’t know about that. I feel like it wasn’t this bad last yr but maybe it’s just nostalgia.
I think it might be nostalgia but honestly this site felt a lot better 2 years ago, to me anyway. The new users here are giving me a burnout.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I think it might be nostalgia but honestly this site felt a lot better 2 years ago, to me anyway. The new users here are giving me a burnout.

I think so too. I can’t tell them apart lol. Site is also heavily male dominant and not really female friendly. But hey, it is what it is.

Hope I was helpful
Not a chance, but it will rather make me more affirm in what I believe to be good morals and husunl khuluq. Thanks tho

Hope I was helpful
Not a chance, but it will rather make me more affirm in what I believe to be good morals and husunl khuluq. Thanks tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending