What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
If I sleep now, I'll squeeze in 4 hours of sleep.

LOL who am I kidding... I won't sleep now, in fact, I won't sleep at all :drakegrin:

Not one of you stupid Somalis would touch the upper post and I don't blame you. We don't need to speak about it we already know, I'm going to sleep however someone please pray for the family. xxx

I

IntensiveCareUnit

i fell asleep xaley drinking a 16fl oz monster....

:umwhat:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

PSA: i'm tracking every post that contains "hehehe" and
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
thanks to our handy dandy search function. don't fucking steal my smiley swaaag

don't f*ck it up :fredo:

5 years from now will be totally different world than what it is today. Carbon energy might be abandoned in favor of green energy and that will f*ck up a lot of countries.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I shouldn't had coffee at 7 pm. Now I can't sleep. I've a 6:30 wake up call.

Apollo

VIP
While I was getting my groceries a ~5 year old Dominican boy today told me I look like his father while his mother was standing next to him. She then started laughing and agreed with him.

I thought that was really really weird. I just smiled and brushed it off. :vo3yidw:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

just bought tickets for a saturday show 78$$$$$$$

still
:feelinmyself:
cant fucking wait

I'm on the way home and I hear my lil bro (he's 11) say to a kid he's arguing with "yeah I bet you'd like a dp in your mouth" :wtfguccimane:

I snitched to my parents but they've gone soft. I'd have gotten a beating and bisbaas in my mouth, he just got a telling off and a small slap around. Imagine what kids will be saying 10 years from now :kanyehmm:

I'm on the way home and I hear my lil bro (he's 11) say to a kid he's arguing with "yeah I bet you'd like a dp in your mouth" :wtfguccimane:

I snitched to my parents but they've gone soft. I'd have gotten a beating and bisbaas in my mouth, he just got a telling off and a small slap around. Imagine what kids will be saying 10 years from now :kanyehmm:
And this is why we need to teach 8 year olds about safe sex.

S

Shamis

So there's this BBC crime show which comes on once a month - its basically an opportunity to show the most wanted criminals in the UK to the general public and some crimes without definite suspects to get people to call in with leads. They usually catch the criminals but boy is it scary knowing that an opportunity rapist on the loose in my area and several armed and dangerous criminals with friends who live not too far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.